---= HTC Official Wm06 Rom Get It Here (3.54.255.3_6275_1.48.00.10) =---

Search This thread

Chatty

Apr 10, 2005
Does nobody use Google anymore? Took me one second to type, a half second to appear and another half second to comprehend. For the retarded ones, click here.

dapzmob

May 15, 2007
we all apologize chattyfuck for not being intelligent enough to access HTC's FTP site..YOU ARE THE COOLEST!

Chatty

Apr 10, 2005
@summiter and @jcespi2005: I posted this info a few posts above... well... who cares.

Nadavi

Mar 14, 2005
i've Uploaded More roms to the First post of this thread.

Many more languages :)

Enjoy,

Nadavi

Bensat

Mar 30, 2007
Eindhoven
Thanxx -> Nadavi <-

Your Upload (specially for me the NLD version) to Rapidshare on you're first post is really usefull.
I have this new Vista Enterprise version on my machine. But the looks and feels of the old XP are not the same!

Thanx for this fine post!
Greetzz Ben

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Does anyone knows what the bootloader version is?
And who will be able to repackage this version?
Is this a newer built compared to the Dopod official rom?
Cheers,

HJ

downloading right now, don't know about IPL/SPL...

About the repack, you only need the koch or the NBH tool from dutty to unpack the NBH into NB and repack only the OS/Windows and the Extended into new NBH. After that, you can make secure flash using CustomRUU.
You can find more info about this in the Wiki ;)

Seems the same build as Dopod one.

elivne

Dec 21, 2006
ok:
it has a 6mA advantage on any other rom(the best was the first black with 77mA on full brightness - this one is on 74!!)

next:
working very fast like any other new(just installed rom :))
already installed some apps to the main but it has 32.02 (with HTC HOME and some other crap...)

b.t.w. the RUU is new
after removing some services(BT & VOICE DIAL) i have 29 point something RAM, very nice for an official ROM.