FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Nov. 10, 2012][ROM][GB][2.3.7][720p] NexusHD2-Gingerbread V3.3a [tytung_gb_r16]

3,574 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,084

By tytung, Senior Member on 8th January 2011, 01:25 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
28th May 2011, 09:41 AM |#5111  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 64

More
I have an interesting problem with 2.7 ROM.

But before that, some background - I'm getting bored with my HyperDroid working too well and getting itchy not flashing anything so decided to try some of the newer ROMs and see what's going on

Just coming off of Sense on GB and then Sense on Froyo, I wanted to try tytung's r10 kernel so this ROM became the obvious choice. But I have not been following this thread and I now have a problem...I have no taskbar after flashing the ROM and clk kernel. The home button also does not do anything. I did do wipe/delete cache.

28th May 2011, 10:11 AM |#5112  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrshad

hi tytung
how are you?
can you fix color banding problem?
like launcher pro?
i love default launcher but with color banding problem i cant stay on it

Default launcher is provided by AOSP/Google, and I won't and don't know how to modify it.
28th May 2011, 10:15 AM |#5113  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achen_su

but tytung can add htc chinese keyboard for this build.
i thing tytung can add another software from htc rom.

hope tytung can make rom in ram like imilka rom.
move system/app to sdext
move dalvin cache to sdext
and apptosd.
can to reduce rom size to use.
i thing if tytung use it like imilka rom can to have many free space on rom

I don't add htc chinese keyboard in my ROM. It's just an add-on, and it's provided by other people.
I won't add anything that you said, so don't expect them.
AOSP ROM is small enough.
28th May 2011, 10:28 AM |#5114  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Hi tytung, is there any way to change gps standby settings? In WinMobile there was a registry-key to change this.

Is there something in android too? I want my gps to stay on while my phone goes to standby. So i can log my jogging-track with scren off.
28th May 2011, 11:07 AM |#5115  
Thanks Meter: 108

More
@Bibx, I use 'my tracks' (Google) to log mountain bike trips and gps logging works fine. Maybe the app you use is the issue?
28th May 2011, 11:11 AM |#5116  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bib_x

Hi tytung, is there any way to change gps standby settings? In WinMobile there was a registry-key to change this.

Is there something in android too? I want my gps to stay on while my phone goes to standby. So i can log my jogging-track with scren off.

As I answered in GPS Libraries thread, the app developer should program WakeLock in their app to keep the GPS on when the screen is off.

AFAIK, there's no GPS standby settings.
28th May 2011, 12:40 PM |#5117  
OP Senior Member

More
GPS Libraries v1.5
Show the number of satellites before getting a location fix and more.
Please flash both files.

Jun. 26:
May 28:
Installation:
  1. Place your downloaded files in the SD card.
  2. Enter MAGLDR 1.13. (hold "Power" button during boot)
  3. Choose AD Recovery or Boot AD SD (if ever copied CWM's initrd.gz and zImage to SD) to enter the ClockworkMod Recovery.
  4. Choose install zip from sdcard and locate your downloaded file to finish the installation.
  5. All done.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tytung For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tytung Ad-Free
28th May 2011, 04:43 PM |#5118  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
does any one has the problem when the gps is on in some program the phone freezes ? and have an answer
28th May 2011, 05:13 PM |#5119  
Flag Fairview,TX
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Worked great. First time I ever saw how many sat were available. And a lock fairly quickly after that.This was on your Nexus rom.

Now I tried it on the Hyperdroid vs 12 which is 2.3.3. Tried both files on that and it wouldn't boot at all. But on the Nexus it's great.

Great work.
28th May 2011, 05:17 PM |#5120  
Flag Melbourne

More
If my GPS seems to work OK, is there any advantage to the new libs?

Very occasionally it takes ages to get a lock, or the accuracy goes down to like 10 meters, but very rarely.
28th May 2011, 07:38 PM |#5121  

More
Hi Tytung, your new ROM using already 3 for weeks. Meanwhile I don't have problem. Splendid work, thank you very.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, gingerbread, nexushd2
Previous Thread Next Thread