[ROM][Unofficial CM7 Nightlies] Cyanogen Mod 7 UNOFFICIAL (HTC G2 & Desire-Z)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

G1ForFun

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 1, 2010
Welcome to the CM7 Unofficial Nightly Build Thread for the G2 (Vision and Desire-Z).

As per this quote (Over in the Official CM7 Nightly Thread) I have decided to start my own thread for all of us to post our unofficial CM7 Builds.

This thread is for OFFICIAL Nightlies only. If you have your own version, please create a new thread for it and bring your conversation to THAT thread. Any posts relating to an unofficial build is considered off topic and will be deleted from here on out. Thank You.

This is where I will be posting my compiled builds from now on for the CM7 Nightlies. You may be asking yourself why I created this thread. The reason is simple, because I am addicted to flashing nightlies at a faster rate than the build bot cares to pump out new builds. So, if you are like myself, and find yourself constantly waiting for the next Nightly, then look no further because you have found your new home.

Feel free to post your unofficial build that you have compiled yourself in this thread.
I will try to keep the OP updated as much as I can with the most recent (and working) nightly that is posted in this thread.

Please follow the format listed below when posting your build so I can easily copy and paste it into the OP. If not I will fix it, but it would be greatly appreciated.
"Your username" "Date" "CM7 Nightly Unofficial" "Download Link" "Last commit listed when you built"

G1ForFun 5-29-2011 CM7 Nightly Unoffical Download Link Change Ib717f14a: Latest V8 in Gingerbread

Last edited:

G1ForFun

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 1, 2010
You are too quick my friend.......read the official Nightly thread again ;)

Sent from my DZ using the improved version of Tapatalk, better known as Forum Runner ;)

If that is the case then feel free to close this thread. I was just complying with the measure laid forth by RomMistress. :)

I do see where you said you would allow it....so again, if need be, remove this thread.

You're kidding? Right?

Please read before posting, you only make yourself look bad.

rsxtypes72

Mar 14, 2009
Welcome to the CM7 Unofficial Nightly Build Thread for the G2 (Vision and Desire-Z).

As per this quote (Over in the Official CM7 Nightly Thread) I have decided to start my own thread for all of us to post our unofficial CM7 Builds.

This is where I will be posting my compiled builds from now on for the CM7 Nightlies. You may be asking yourself why I created this thread. The reason is simple, because I am addicted to flashing nightlies at a faster rate than the build bot cares to pump out new builds. So, if you are like myself, and find yourself constantly waiting for the next Nightly, then look no further because you have found your new home.

Feel free to post your unofficial build that you have compiled yourself in this thread.
I will try to keep the OP updated as much as I can with the most recent (and working) nightly that is posted in this thread.

Please follow the format listed below when posting your build so I can easily copy and paste it into the OP. If not I will fix it, but it would be greatly appreciated.
"Your username" "Date" "CM7 Nightly Unofficial" "Download Link" "Last commit listed when you built"

G1ForFun 5-29-2011 CM7 Nightly Unoffical Download Link Change Ib717f14a: Latest V8 in Gingerbread

You're kidding? Right?

G1ForFun

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 1, 2010
Speaking of unofficial nightlies, it looks like the libwebkitaccel.so is breaking the build.

Can anyone else confirm?

I'm pretty sure mine works since I was able to build and post it here for everyone. Its updated to the latest commit as of yesterday at 7:09PM...which is still the latest commit.

Do we really need another post of an unofficial CM build?

Honestly, thats two useless posts you have now wasted in this thread. You are uninformed and ignorant enough to post a second time without reading.

Unlike you, I am doing something for the community. And I was doing what was asked by a moderator (TheRomMistress).

Sorry you can't read and inform yourself of what happened and why this thread was created, but it is all their laid out for you to read.

Please refrain from wasting space, thanks. edit: oh and feel free to post the link to the current unofficial cm7 nightly build thread....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.