22nd May 2011, 10:22 PM |#1041  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Cool
whats this application some one explain simply to me please

23rd May 2011, 07:12 PM |#1042  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
first off all, sorry for my english...well i've the same problem that i've read in this thread...the name of string : androidbootfolder
i also have read for solve the problem ,change the name of memory card,but i can't change the name...i've xperia x1 ,xdandroid with haret.exe in the root of the memory card
25th May 2011, 01:24 PM |#1043  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laguzzz

first off all, sorry for my english...well i've the same problem that i've read in this thread...the name of string : androidbootfolder
i also have read for solve the problem ,change the name of memory card,but i can't change the name...i've xperia x1 ,xdandroid with haret.exe in the root of the memory card

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE - System - StorageManager - Profiles - SDMemory

there you can change the Name.

My Problem is the sub_main_bootandoid.....
i have XDAndroid - Topaz [2.2.2] install it.
haret.exe is at /Storage Card/Haret.exe
at the registry is no string and no andboot

.Net have i install too...

whats my Problem?
31st May 2011, 11:19 PM |#1044  
Flag Texas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo81

Hi all,

I installed Gen Y and FRX06. When I boot completely into windows 6.5 and then run haret, everything works fine. Using Gen Y, however, produces an error when i try to enable wifi in android.

Sprint TP 2 running NRG Rom (6.5)
Android FRX06 release

Steps to reproduce:
1. Boot phone
2. Select "android" from Gen Y boot screen
3. Attempt to enable wifi

This causes "Error" to appear under Wifi in the settings screen.

Troubleshooting:
- installed Gen Y to internal memory
- tried SD card as well
- Enable wifi in Windows 6.5 (then reboot)
- Disabled wifi in Windows 6.5

It seems to me that there is some wifi initialization that is not happening when Gen Y runs, but does happen if I let Win 6.5 to finish loading - since wifi does work if i manually run haret from win.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

How did you ever fix this problem? Is there a work around or did you just uninstall Gen Y?
Like you, WiFi works great if I load Hariet, however no WiFi if FRX06 loaded using Gen Y DuelBoot.
3rd June 2011, 05:49 AM |#1045  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpdawg

How did you ever fix this problem? Is there a work around or did you just uninstall Gen Y?
Like you, WiFi works great if I load Hariet, however no WiFi if FRX06 loaded using Gen Y DuelBoot.

I unfortunately was not able to find a solution to this. I have just moved on, and boot completely into winmo then run haret. Sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to yoyo81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yoyo81 Ad-Free
3rd June 2011, 08:27 AM |#1046  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Exclamation
can it work in o2 zinc with wm6.5 wwe cruzz rom plz help me out where to get android rom also...
14th June 2011, 05:43 PM |#1047  

More
I've saw a vid on youtube how to install but he said that the simcard have to be outside the mobile???
I've an HTC HD2, do i've to remove the simcard if I will use gen. y dualboot and android??
15th June 2011, 09:24 AM |#1048  

More
How to install on omnia2 i8000??? Please help me to configure on internal memory
16th June 2011, 03:23 PM |#1049  

More
Sorry, i'm new here. I asked myself, if there is also an Italian version of dual boot for htc touch dual. Thanks.
18th June 2011, 10:03 PM |#1050  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo81

Hi all,

I installed Gen Y and FRX06. When I boot completely into windows 6.5 and then run haret, everything works fine. Using Gen Y, however, produces an error when i try to enable wifi in android.

Sprint TP 2 running NRG Rom (6.5)
Android FRX06 release

Steps to reproduce:
1. Boot phone
2. Select "android" from Gen Y boot screen
3. Attempt to enable wifi

This causes "Error" to appear under Wifi in the settings screen.

Troubleshooting:
- installed Gen Y to internal memory
- tried SD card as well
- Enable wifi in Windows 6.5 (then reboot)
- Disabled wifi in Windows 6.5

It seems to me that there is some wifi initialization that is not happening when Gen Y runs, but does happen if I let Win 6.5 to finish loading - since wifi does work if i manually run haret from win.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I solved this by unchecking autoboot, waiting 30 seconds, and then selecting Android. Its worked every time. I've heard that the wifi drivers need to load in windows mobile before they will work in Android.

The longer you wait, the more windows mobile loads in the background.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtrip For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rtrip Ad-Free
19th June 2011, 03:35 PM |#1051  
Flag Mumbai

More
I have a SGH I200 windows mobile 6.1 phone i want to know if this app works for non touchscreen phones
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android dualboot, android fastboot

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)