FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[BeautifulWidgets][3/14] spirelli's HQ Premium Skins: Honeycomb, Gingerbread, & more!

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 145

Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2011, 12:58 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirellilein

Just download them in the skin-section of the beautiful widget app. So you don't have to put them in the right folder. It's the easiest way

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

That is my problem,

If I want to download some new skins he shut down the aplication.

So I searched for an alternative to get an other skin

22nd May 2011, 12:42 PM |#182  
OP Member
Flag Jena

Donate to Me
More
In the first post is a little instruduction where u have to put the downloaded folders. This should work. If not, your BW App should be reinstalled or maybe factory reset your phone. Force close issues are good reason to wipe your phone.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
26th May 2011, 09:50 PM |#183  

More
Help ???
Hello,
I recently got a HTC Desire HD Phone. I then upgraded the Anrdoid Version for 2.2 top 2.3.3. I am pretty much impressed with the Beautiful Skins.

I downloaded the zip files from the link given. Next in my sdcard I don't have any folder name beautifulwidget. Do I need to create this folder.

Also how do I do in my HTC Desire Phone. Any help ? Pls send me steps by step. The one given in the thread is not working for me.Is it anything different for HTC Drsire HD phone.
27th May 2011, 08:03 AM |#184  
OP Member
Flag Jena

Donate to Me
More
Try to download them in beautiful widgets. You can download them in the Skin section.
Unfortunately I just have my SGS, but Level Up Studio's instructions should work on every phone. If not, try to download my skins in the app.
1st June 2011, 02:43 PM |#185  
Flag LaiZhou

Donate to Me
More
Thank u so much for the work
2nd June 2011, 05:01 PM |#186  
Flag B-more
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Request for Skin???
Any chance you could create a skin from the LG Revolution clock? http://www.computerworld.com/s/artic...rives_Thursday
3rd June 2011, 09:15 PM |#187  
OP Member
Flag Jena

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207

Any chance you could create a skin from the LG Revolution clock? http://www.computerworld.com/s/artic...rives_Thursday

Unfortunately not. Maybe glass with grass on the bottom. But the fancienst feature, the clock, can't be designed with the view in a different angle. All in all, this style will not worked for a beautiful widget skin. Maybe a style which nearly look like that, but this won't satisfy anyone
The Following User Says Thank You to spirellilein For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spirellilein Ad-Free
4th June 2011, 12:37 AM |#188  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 127

More
it's possible create one like the MIUI Weather ?
22nd June 2011, 12:13 PM |#189  
OP Member
Flag Jena

Donate to Me
More
As you see, I'm a little bit busy because of some examina. I guess, I look what I can do in a few weeks
22nd June 2011, 04:13 PM |#190  
Flag B-more
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirellilein

Unfortunately not. Maybe glass with grass on the bottom. But the fancienst feature, the clock, can't be designed with the view in a different angle. All in all, this style will not worked for a beautiful widget skin. Maybe a style which nearly look like that, but this won't satisfy anyone

Understandable. Hey ,even the glass with the grass any weather would be cool to me.
22nd June 2011, 07:43 PM |#191  
Flag WV
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Really like the HoneyBat! Great Job
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)