rooCASE Executive Portfolio

Search This thread

bk13garbageman

Apr 3, 2011
Brooklyn, New York
Found this on amazon........
41URqpXK7dL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Execu...3C/ref=sr_1_41?ie=UTF8&qid=1307243339&sr=8-41
It says it's going to be released July 3

Other colors :
Magenta http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Execu...2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1307244827&sr=1-2
Red http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Execu...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1307245147&sr=1-1

Reactions: SoCalTiger

PublicJohnDoe

Apr 17, 2011
Pretty cool.

Do you know of a place wher I could buy rooCASE stuff in Europe? UK or Germany would be perfect... the $29.99 shipping from Amazon.com is a definite deal breaker :(

bk13garbageman

Apr 3, 2011
Brooklyn, New York
Pretty cool.

Do you know of a place wher I could buy rooCASE stuff in Europe? UK or Germany would be perfect... the $29.99 shipping from Amazon.com is a definite deal breaker :(

Sorry, I don't.......there were a few places I found that supposedly would ship there for free, but then they were asking like double or even triple the price for the item. If I see anything worth mentioning, I'll let you know.

fader01

Mar 22, 2010
I like the looks of this I don't know the brand though how's the quality? A month is a long wait.

ilgadets

May 26, 2011
interesting idea, a framed style sleeve case that fits into a larger zip up case. think it's real leather?

bk13garbageman

Apr 3, 2011
Brooklyn, New York
I like the looks of this I don't know the brand though how's the quality? A month is a long wait.
I haven't seen any of their leather cases myself, but I've seen some of the other sleeves they make and they seem like pretty good quality........I know the wait sucks, from what I've read in other threads, supposedly it was difficult for some case manufacturers to get their hands on a Transformer just like the rest of us, hence the delays in accessories.

ilgadets

May 26, 2011
Most likely it's real leather, on the roocase site I checked the specs on similar cases for other tablets and it says "Genuine premium leather"

$30 for the multi angle in real leather from a name brand sounds like a deal. i have a feeling we'll see the current crop of generic ebay cases drop to the $15 range in a few weeks.

evilmerlin

Aug 24, 2009
I've got a roocase for my Nook Color and that was a really impressive and luxurious case for it. Definitely looking forward to the the multi-angle case that's for sure!

SoCalTiger

May 2, 2011
$30 for the multi angle in real leather from a name brand sounds like a deal. i have a feeling we'll see the current crop of generic ebay cases drop to the $15 range in a few weeks.

Yeah I'm not sure how those generic "China" cases are going to sell for $30 using "PU" Leather when it looks like these will be genuine leather and selling for $30. The generics will definitely have to plummet in price to keep up.

I've got a roocase for my Nook Color and that was a really impressive and luxurious case for it. Definitely looking forward to the the multi-angle case that's for sure!

Yeah, I've heard good things about rooCASE in general. Definitely looking forward to this. I'm torn between the portfolio and multi-angle case though. The portfolio would look great at my job but the multi-angle is more functional.

blackblazze

May 31, 2011
Yeah I'm not sure how those generic "China" cases are going to sell for $30 using "PU" Leather when it looks like these will be genuine leather and selling for $30. The generics will definitely have to plummet in price to keep up.

Yeah, I've heard good things about rooCASE in general. Definitely looking forward to this. I'm torn between the portfolio and multi-angle case though. The portfolio would look great at my job but the multi-angle is more functional.

Im torn as well, why can't they make the a case that incorporates both worlds and that would be the case I'd want. Me and another just ordered our rooCase to hold the tablet and dock, and this would be the last item I'd need to complete my carrying needs.

evilmerlin

Aug 24, 2009
Im torn as well, why can't they make the a case that incorporates both worlds and that would be the case I'd want. Me and another just ordered our rooCase to hold the tablet and dock, and this would be the last item I'd need to complete my carrying needs.
Which one did you order to hold the tablet and dock?

bk13garbageman

Apr 3, 2011
Brooklyn, New York

It would be nice if they merged the two styles, and it seems like it would be comon sense.........however, it's more likely they are using their business sense, why should a customer buy only one, when they can buy two! ;)

fone_fanatic

Aug 4, 2005
Central Texas
Thanks for the heads up! From what others are saying about the quality of roocases then this should be good. I bought/pre-ordered the multi angle, now to wait 3 weeks till it ships :-(

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App

TonyHarrison

Apr 8, 2011
I like the look of this case, although it's a shame that with shipping to the UK ($29.99) the price is almost double. :eek:
Has anybody found anywhere that ships these to Europe cheaper ?

SoCalTiger

May 2, 2011
Case Crown now has both a portfolio and multi-angle style listed on Amazon (via Senyx). Decisions, decisions! Both manufacturers make good quality products. The CC case comes out sooner though.

I really wish these cases had come out a month ago so I could compare the quality in-store right now. :(

hyperxguy

Mar 31, 2011
Cheaper @PCMicroStore directly (not via Amazon)

It's cheaper to buy directly from them with this coupon code "20OFFTABLET" for 20% off (1st 1000 uses).
Sorry, I can't post the direct links (pcmicrostore.com, search for Asus transformer)

Last edited:

fader01

Mar 22, 2010
I cancelled my order at PCMicrostore .. after i ordered it they made it a pre-order until July 11th. I personally am not waiting that long I will just order a PDAir case.

Top Liked Posts