FORUMS

[ROM]PC10IMG_Vision_Gingerbread_S_TMOUS_2.13.531.8_Radi o_12.52.60.25_26.08.04.30_M3

3,436 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,874
 
Post Reply Email Thread
5th June 2011, 09:39 AM |#201  
RaffieKol's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
So I have a unrooted phone and I Flashed this... cant I just but back the original PC10IMG that contains 2.2 and reflash it that if I want to go back to 2.2

thanks
5th June 2011, 06:34 PM |#202  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaffieKol

So I have a unrooted phone and I Flashed this... cant I just but back the original PC10IMG that contains 2.2 and reflash it that if I want to go back to 2.2

thanks

most probably you're stuck with this rom until there's root for this gingerbread (this one is patched against gingerbreak). You flashed all partitions instead of only the extracted /system that siulmagic posted.
The Following User Says Thank You to petarpLab For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift petarpLab Ad-Free
7th June 2011, 12:36 AM |#203  
workingmanbh's Avatar
Member
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Can i take components of this rom, and update radio and etc, but without losing clockwork ?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App
7th June 2011, 03:29 AM |#204  
joemm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Surf City USA ....Huntington Beach CA.
Thanks Meter: 488
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaffieKol

So I have a unrooted phone and I Flashed this... cant I just but back the original PC10IMG that contains 2.2 and reflash it that if I want to go back to 2.2

thanks

It won't let you flash an older main version.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to joemm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joemm Ad-Free
7th June 2011, 03:34 AM |#205  
joemm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Surf City USA ....Huntington Beach CA.
Thanks Meter: 488
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingmanbh

Can i take components of this rom, and update radio and etc, but without losing clockwork ?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

If you want to use this rom use the version by siulmagic here, its the same rom already

Rooted
Deodexed
Busybox in attachment
Zipalign


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1074852
8th June 2011, 12:50 AM |#206  
MMontanez347's Avatar
Senior Member
Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_XXIV

I am happy that we got this Gingerbread ROM leaked for us but I am still having issues with my GPS. My phone can't seem to pick up my location at all I can be outside no were near a building and will still not pick up my location. Any suggestions on what to do ? I have re-flash this several times and still no fix =/ PLEASE HELP !!!

Try GPS doctor on the market....it cost 2 dollars but it works!!!!!!!!!!.....it will fix your GPS like brandnew in like 1 min 20 seconds TOP! enough time for you to get a refund if it dosent work but trust me IT WILL
8th June 2011, 01:20 AM |#207  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Expect another GB official release from Tmobile shortly...from what I've heard via various Tmobile reps in the Chicagoland area.

Apparently this isn't the final build.
8th June 2011, 03:46 AM |#208  
rmcsc's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 299
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitri_010

Expect another GB official release from Tmobile shortly...from what I've heard via various Tmobile reps in the Chicagoland area.

Apparently this isn't the final build.

They probably mean the OTA.
8th June 2011, 04:11 AM |#209  
Kohr-Ah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 2,364
 
More
Odd finding but question. I had this on the root of my sd as pc10img and rebooted the phone (was going to put in a diff dir and forgot).

My phone is s-off'd. It flashed the gingerbread stock and derooted my phone (which I am fine with) however I am still s-off. Should I worry about finding a way to s-on or screw it leave it be?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App
8th June 2011, 06:03 AM |#210  
thugjedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
this is most likely the official and final rom as I have just exchanged my rooted g2 from T-Mobile and this is the rom that came with it is there a way to root this yet.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1307505798783.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	618930

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App
8th June 2011, 07:40 AM |#211  
Senior Member
Flag Spokane, WA
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohr-Ah

Odd finding but question. I had this on the root of my sd as pc10img and rebooted the phone (was going to put in a diff dir and forgot).

My phone is s-off'd. It flashed the gingerbread stock and derooted my phone (which I am fine with) however I am still s-off. Should I worry about finding a way to s-on or screw it leave it be?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

Leave it. If you used gfree for s-off it means that you can always flash back an earlier, rootable official PC10IMG and reroot. I've done it many times now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes