FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Tool] basebandswitcher V4 multilanguage V0.7 (22.07.2011)

342 posts
Thanks Meter: 120

By Sqoerk, Senior Member on 27th April 2011, 09:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th June 2011, 08:31 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
so you're saying - for my CM7 - i can just overwrite the baseband files and i'll be done? no complications? which tool to use to copy?

5th June 2011, 08:52 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Question
HOT question for Russian user's located in Russian Federation.

Which baseband you use with your Defy for most compatibility and right battery usage?
With MTS, Megafon or Beeline, anyway.

I think my battery fast discharging issue is in a wrong baseband using...

Thanks for all!
5th June 2011, 09:01 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 399

Donate to Me
More
Sqoerk, have you received my PM with the translations ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bioan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bioan Ad-Free
6th June 2011, 03:55 AM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
anyone recommend a baseband for us tmobile?
does switching baseband helps in conserving battery life?

thanks
6th June 2011, 04:20 AM |#75  
Flag Rosario
Thanks Meter: 1,584

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jereaa

For some reason I changed to v4 and now it leaves my phone completely without any signal when applying Argentina (personal) baseband. I tried using one of China's basebands since they are pretty much alike the one I need and it works perfectly as it used to do in v3.1.
Can this be fixed by you or this is just a translation project? Just reporting in case something might be worked out...

Same issue here...this can make my battery drain to fast?...(I mean use other baseband)

Edit: just install the 3.1 version and work
6th June 2011, 06:45 AM |#76  
Flag waterloo
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqoerk

right now there isn't a "indian" baseband. Probably you'll have to select one from your region, like Taiwan or similar. Before you flash, grab the baseband from your indian rom, zip it, and post it here. I can do a file compare to which baseband it'll match, or if it's a complete different. You'll find the baseband files under /system/etc/motorola/bp_nvm_default

hey as per your recc. i have attached the folder in .rar format.
This is from sea 15 (2.2.2) india rom
Hope you do the needful
you can even try to integrate in your new version with INDIA as an option.
Thanking you
Attached Files
File Type: rar bp_nvm_default.rar - [Click for QR Code] (14.1 KB, 31 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to rachit2588 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rachit2588 Ad-Free
6th June 2011, 10:49 AM |#77  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Back from wakation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitanshu

so you're saying - for my CM7 - i can just overwrite the baseband files and i'll be done? no complications? which tool to use to copy?

I used YAFFS for my Defy, as it can have root access. Other filemanagers: root explorer or supermanager

Quote:
Originally Posted by badeaioan

Sqoerk, have you received my PM with the translations ?

Yes... And i'll integrate it as fast as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by salingpusa

anyone recommend a baseband for us tmobile?
does switching baseband helps in conserving battery life?

Sometimes it can help, but mostly you have to try on your own.

All others, I'll review your questions and will have a look what I can do
The Following User Says Thank You to Sqoerk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sqoerk Ad-Free
6th June 2011, 11:26 AM |#78  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocolopes

Same issue here...this can make my battery drain to fast?...(I mean use other baseband)

Edit: just install the 3.1 version and work

I compared those 2 "new" Argentinian with the old one. They are completly different, as the "old" one is from a milestone 2. So it should be intigrated as a 3rd one

Will try today if I can do this, but I can't promise, as I don't own the sources of this tool

Edit: It is possible. Next version will include the other Argentinia Baseband and this indian.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sqoerk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sqoerk Ad-Free
6th June 2011, 08:29 PM |#79  
Flag waterloo
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:

I compared those 2 "new" Argentinian with the old one. They are completly different, as the "old" one is from a milestone 2. So it should be intigrated as a 3rd one

Will try today if I can do this, but I can't promise, as I don't own the sources of this tool

Edit: It is possible. Next version will include the other Argentinia Baseband and this indian.

But till you update which base-band should i use. You can refer my attachment in post#76 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=76)
7th June 2011, 12:35 AM |#80  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Thanks man, much appreciated. For now China's baseband saved my ass :P
The Following User Says Thank You to jereaa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jereaa Ad-Free
7th June 2011, 06:36 AM |#81  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachit2588

But till you update which base-band should i use.

you can use this ripped baseband also. Try it with a explorer with root access and overwrite those basebandfiles with your indian files and reboot
The Following User Says Thank You to Sqoerk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sqoerk Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
basebandswitcher, itfunz

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)