Get Direct Download from Multiupload website everytime.

Search This thread
I don't know if everyone knows this, but I just recently figured this out. Now, I don't know if it's just luck or a random thing either. But, when I download roms though the multiupload website I noticed that I only get the "Direct Download" option once a day or so and after you have used that option once then all the other times I visited the site through links I only had all the other options for downloading, i.e. Rapid Share, and you have to wait for your download to start. Well, out of random luck I had cleared my browsing data in my chrome browser and noticed that the "Direct Download" option was there again after I had just used that option a few minutes before. So, now I clear my browsing data everytime I want to download multiple roms from that site and it works everytime for me. Hopefully that will work for others and I just wanted to share that.

Reactions: blackbankai

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nice little tip about roms, ty!
    I don't know if everyone knows this, but I just recently figured this out. Now, I don't know if it's just luck or a random thing either. But, when I download roms though the multiupload website I noticed that I only get the "Direct Download" option once a day or so and after you have used that option once then all the other times I visited the site through links I only had all the other options for downloading, i.e. Rapid Share, and you have to wait for your download to start. Well, out of random luck I had cleared my browsing data in my chrome browser and noticed that the "Direct Download" option was there again after I had just used that option a few minutes before. So, now I clear my browsing data everytime I want to download multiple roms from that site and it works everytime for me. Hopefully that will work for others and I just wanted to share that.