FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] 11/23/11 | Fresh Evo 4.3.3 | OTA 4.54.651.1 | Carrier IQ Removed | Read More

1,325 posts
Thanks Meter: 693

By flipzmode, Retired Recognized Developer on 22nd April 2011, 08:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2011, 03:54 PM |#551  
Flag Long Beach
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I know this isn't a rom issue but does voice search work consistently for anybody else? I have to yell for it to pick up my speech since upgrading to gingerbread.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

10th June 2011, 09:55 PM |#552  

More
Kernel
I'm using the new 4.1 beta and was wondering if anyone is using a custom kernel with it yet?
sirmx
10th June 2011, 10:32 PM |#553  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigupurself7

I'm using the new 4.1 beta and was wondering if anyone is using a custom kernel with it yet?

There are no custom kernels for Sense based Gingerbread ROMs yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
11th June 2011, 01:23 AM |#554  

More
Pri
When I updated from 1.77 PRI to the next one there was a few problems, especially with custom kernels. Should we still update to the newest PRI or just stick with 1.77?
11th June 2011, 05:31 AM |#555  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How quick can I get a DL link from flipz for 4.1 ?
I have no problem donating I just need the ROM asap. I don't have a lot of time to mess with my phone and I'm leaving for vacation on Monday. So I don't have much time to finsh packing AND phone flashing.
I've read that Flipz is busy with his wedding stuff. I'd hate to donate and NOT get a DL link asap (I know, it's not the end of the world. I just don't get much time to mess with my phone and I was looking to flash it tonight.)
I guess this was a long winded question of: If I donate, how low until I get a link to DL the ROM?

Thanks.
11th June 2011, 05:36 AM |#556  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
as soon as paypal checkout is completed you are redirected to a super secret part of his site which has all the donor related downloads.

verified this because i just donated 10$ an hour or two ago and found out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamspiced For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hamspiced Ad-Free
11th June 2011, 05:41 AM |#557  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamspiced

as soon as paypal checkout is completed you are redirected to a super secret part of his site which has all the donor related downloads.

verified this because i just donated 10$ an hour or two ago and found out.

Oh thank you SOOOOO much for the info. I'm donating now!

EDIT: I can't find my dang usb cable. Oh well, I'm DL'ing it to my phone right now as I type.
Thanks again Hamspiced for the quick reply.
11th June 2011, 07:22 AM |#558  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 693

Donate to Me
More
Bump for the 4.1.1.0 release. Thanks to all the donors and testers! <3
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to flipzmode For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flipzmode Ad-Free
11th June 2011, 07:59 AM |#559  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode

Bump for the 4.1.1.0 release. Thanks to all the donors and testers! <3

Hey Flipz, thanks for the update. But ur change log link isn't working (ur first change log link on the 1st page) I get a web page error. And ur 2nd change log link doesn't have the log for the new update. Any way for u to maybe repost the link?
11th June 2011, 08:39 AM |#560  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 378

More
If I flash this rom and then the radios will I have to reflash an old radio if I want to go back to froyo?
11th June 2011, 08:59 AM |#561  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
thanks for the update flipz!

do you know if usb tether was fixed in this release?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)