By Technomancer, Retired Recognized Developer on 28th January 2011, 12:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2011, 04:53 AM |#1181  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technomancer

flash, reboot to recovery THEN wipe.

Yup. Again the devils in the details and just so everyone gets that its important to follow this instructions... in that order;

Follow those instructions posted by the effervescent and talented Tech above.
FOLLOW THEM IN THAT ORDER TOO.
its important guys. K?

:cool:

I think rainy days make me silly. If only I didn't have so much free time ATM and had some sort of project to help out with.. I'm sure I put it out there so must not be wanted or needed by anyone. Maybe I just not wanted? :( *sniff* *sniff* s'all good, just the rain playing with my sinuses .... no stress... really...

Lol

Sent from my GT-P1000

11th June 2011, 05:10 AM |#1182  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 441

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleskill

Yup. Again the devils in the details and just so everyone gets that its important to follow this instructions... in that order;

Follow those instructions posted by the effervescent and talented Tech above.
FOLLOW THEM IN THAT ORDER TOO.
its important guys. K?

:cool:

I think rainy days make me silly. If only I didn't have so much free time ATM and had some sort of project to help out with.. I'm sure I put it out there so must not be wanted or needed by anyone. Maybe I just not wanted? :( *sniff* *sniff* s'all good, just the rain playing with my sinuses .... no stress... really...

Lol

Sent from my GT-P1000

Here is a project for you.

get the contacts and message app from the tab working in cm7, and theme them to match lol
11th June 2011, 06:32 AM |#1183  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by natious

Here is a project for you.

get the contacts and message app from the tab working in cm7, and theme them to match lol

I like your thinking bro. From what I gather about cm though it all needs to be the non manufacturer versions of the apps so are you talking about getting the t.wiz ones up and running? Don't wanna break the rules so early in the piece...

Sent from my GT-P1000
11th June 2011, 07:11 AM |#1184  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 441

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobleskill

I like your thinking bro. From what I gather about cm though it all needs to be the non manufacturer versions of the apps so are you talking about getting the t.wiz ones up and running? Don't wanna break the rules so early in the piece...

Sent from my GT-P1000

indeed, i didnt realize they were "touchwiz" versions.

I can help you theme it if you like, i doubt ill be making themes for overcome anymore now im on cm7, as theres a plethora of them out there and the theme engine is just badass
11th June 2011, 09:47 AM |#1185  
Flag South Jerz
Thanks Meter: 70

More
http://www.google.com/m/url?client=m...nmOuKG4j26v8ew
11th June 2011, 11:58 AM |#1186  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi Techno. My cm7 tab is still going strong. I have really been enjoying it foe the past week. I have had a few issues with having to reinserting the SD card everytime I reboot the tablet (lol this is occurring because I am tweaking the oc UC settings to max out could and battery performance). Apart from that boggle, this has been my daily driver and my tab has been running smooth and fullly customised. Thanks techno

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium App
11th June 2011, 12:39 PM |#1187  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
1- speakers are very very low
2- SMS need to be separate like original tab version
3- dialer in landscape are not shown
4- lock screen are not that good resllution
B.r.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk
11th June 2011, 01:01 PM |#1188  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadlove

1- speakers are very very low
2- SMS need to be separate like original tab version
3- dialer in landscape are not shown
4- lock screen are not that good resllution
B.r.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Looks like you still dont know what CM7 is about.
It is "NOT" a rom made by Technomancer himself.

It is a part of cyanogenmod.com and he is just porting it so that it works on SGT.

CM7 is made for PHones not tablets, so obv the keypad would be small and wont work in landscape. However Techno is already on fixing the dialpad so that its larger.

Same goes for lockscreen, cm7 was made for smaller screens, so rotatory lockscreen would appear small.

The sliding lockscreen would work acc to the screen size and you may use that (change it under cyanogenmod settings)

The sms app you're talking about is a part of samsung's touchwiz firmware.

The cm7 is a clean gingerbread rom that was directly taken from the stock 2.3.4 AOSP, so samsung stuffs wont work,

However if you need all those stuffs back, you will need to revert back to your original samsung firmware
11th June 2011, 01:03 PM |#1189  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by natious

indeed, i didnt realize they were "touchwiz" versions.

I can help you theme it if you like, i doubt ill be making themes for overcome anymore now im on cm7, as theres a plethora of them out there and the theme engine is just badass

Yeah man I'm chomping at the bit to jump in on cm7 mostly just for amount of themes available and the ease of applying them. There is even that notifaction restart widget so with 15 seconds of applying it you have it fully visable with all icons... no reboot is the biz. Rebooting the is a pain in the ass IMO. And uses stupid battery too I've noticed.. I just need me vids but I reckon by the time thats right it'll b hc time. Lol

Side bar:

Your with Optus huh? God damn Telstra... got my dad on a cold call and sold him on a 24mnth contract @ $70 a month on a fookin galaxy s 1... poor guy thought it was the sII and the sales wench let him keep believing it till after accepting the contract... idiots clearly didn't know who his son is..... anyway long story short I'm now involved and am going to get him off Telstra, I used to manage a Vodafone store and I've stopped counting at double digits the legislation they had broken during the sale. No privacy act form, no contract provided and so on. Vf is no good here on sunshine coast though, well not good enough for what he needs anyway but is Optus better with their signal these days? They are dumb as 2 bricks put together... he had a mobile when the number went 018 xxx xxx now he is 0418 xxx xxx but yeah he was in the first batch of moto briefcases that hit our shores and has been with them since .. finally getting him away from em!

Sent from my GT-P1000
11th June 2011, 11:15 PM |#1190  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 425

More
Fabrizio fixed layout for landscape dialer and rotary lockscreen, they will be included in the next release.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Technomancer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Technomancer Ad-Free
12th June 2011, 03:33 PM |#1191  
Flag Galaxy World
Thanks Meter: 460

Donate to Me
More
hey Tech , We Still Here we are supporting you dude we should annoy you by our comment just to make you know that we are here , or what ya say ? )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)