[OFFICIAL TEST FIRMWARE] Gingerbread 2.3.3 for Optimus One P500 LEAKED!!!

Search This thread

skinniezinho

Sep 5, 2010
Aveiro
What did you tell them and how much did it cost you?

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

I don't know about cyber_avijit, but last time I broke a P500 (it only showed emergency mode), I just went to vodafone and they changed it (first 15days of warranty).
If you do noob conversation, maybe they accept as a problem and solve it under warranty :D

sweetbinodray

Apr 18, 2009
kolkata
Thanks for all you people who tried to help. but I have solved the problem by visiting LG service center. They replaced the PCB assemble and I got a new IMEI

Congratulation. You got new PCB to brick. But don't worry without throwing up yourself in mud you can not feel beauty of swimming in proud ocean.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

rockvoid

Feb 3, 2011
i think it has relatively high battery drain... maybe it´s caused by google-maps ?

maybe lg is wating for google-maps update before they release gingerbread ?

rockvoid

Feb 3, 2011
i´m not sure if really maps is the problem... i stopped it, but battery goes down 1-2% per hour without doing anything...data, wifi,.... all disabled

--> i found out that radio-app cannot be stopped (even in application-manager)

D

doktornotor

i´m not sure if really maps is the problem... i stopped it, but battery goes down 1-2% per hour without doing anything...data, wifi,.... all disabled

People, do not get me wrong... but these battery "drain" complaints get beyond ridiculous. Your phone is not a perpetuum mobile. It needs fscking power to work. Even simple GSM (2G) without data needs power. The worse the signal quality is, the more power the phone spends searching for BTS cells. It is perfectly NORMAL. Get a life beyond your battery widget.

rockvoid

Feb 3, 2011
turned off automatic sync .. and its much better now i think...

after an hour i have same percentage as before ... will tell more later ...

kokesh

Jul 20, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 9
People, do not get me wrong... but these battery "drain" complaints get beyond ridiculous. Your phone is not a perpetuum mobile. It needs fscking power to work. Even simple GSM (2G) without data needs power. The worse the signal quality is, the more power the phone spends searching for BTS cells. It is perfectly NORMAL. Get a life beyond your battery widget.

I must laugh about the neverending posts "Mine battery gets discharged even when I don't have WiFi on... Do I loose all my settings when flashing version CM7 6.5.3 over 6.5.2..." They get answered every time (if there is an answer), but are questioned again in second post under the first again. but I guess those stupid questions aren't gonna stop...

rockvoid

Feb 3, 2011
Battery goes down faster with 3g on with this rom than on 2.2.2. Thats a fact.

Disabling autosync helps for better battery life even wifi and 3g and everything else is off - On 2.2.2 it was the same but not sooo extremely.

Last edited:

SnegovikRZN

Feb 9, 2011
Ryazan
Manual on English:
1. Download Android 2.3 [LG-P500.RU].zip, LGMDP THUNDER P500.rar and uncompress it in any folder.
2. Install msxml.msi
3. Install LG United Mobile Driver
4. Reboot Computer
5. Disable 'LGE Virtual Modem' in PC's Device Manager. (In your Windows operating system, go to Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > Modems > Right click on LGE Virtual Modem and click Disable.)
6. Power off your device. Press and keep pressed "Volume up"+"Return"+"Power" and connect USB cable to phone
7. Yellow screen with text emergency mode should appeared
8. Run LGMDP THUNDER v1.5 (Operator).exe from the extracted folder (Has administrator).
9. Press "Select Port"
10. Choose your device and press "Connect"
11. In the 'Image Folder' space, browse you uncompressed Android 2.3 [LG-P500.RU].zip
12. Chose Additional Options as Erase EFS Apps.
13. Press the 'Start' button.

The firmware flashing process is now underway.
If all goes well, in 5-10 minutes the phone will be flashed with the new firmware.

Wait till phone reboots by itself ( which it might not) so wait for a while before manually switching it on(I waited 3 minutes).

mihir287

Apr 4, 2011
nice info SnegovikRZN bro but before doing this i wnt to ask u somthing that will this procedure avoid my cell waranty :confused:

Of course! Your warranty was voided the moment you rooted the phone! Lg did post on it's italy facebook page that it will provide warranty for rooted and custom rommed phones, but I doubt it will happen soon.

PS: don't spam the same question on different threads.

Sent from my LG Optimus One P500 using XDA App

Last edited:
Reactions: bgdxv and nikoltu

Top Liked Posts