Hi
I'm Korean hx4700 user
& AKU ROM holic :)

This progasm is same effect as OzVGA
( http://www.jaml.com/MvRTrueVGA/ )

These two program use SDKCerts.cab

But SDKCerts.cab was not installed. at AKU WM6
- Message is 'Installation of SdkCerts.cab was unsuccessful'

I'm so happy 'cause eventually be a WM6 User.
- I hope TureVGA(640X480 Mode) apply My hx4700
- But I'm Thank you for WM6( So If it is bother you, never mind :D )

Many Korean user Thanks for you
- They called you, Genius

Thank you.

Attachments

• SdkCerts.cab
    4.6 KB · Views: 216
  • MvRTrueVGA_v1.3.cab
    1.4 MB · Views: 257

njkobe

Aug 28, 2007
Sth wrong with the calculator

Hi Kazhura~I was using the calculator just now. Every time I press a button in the calculator panel, an error message will occur.

SuperJMN

Mar 4, 2007
Ciudad Real
superjmn.wordpress.com
What?? WM 6 for hx4700?

I'm crushing my head with a hammer! This couldn't be!
So fast? Kozhura, what book of wisdom do you read?

You're the man!
Thanks! 10€ will go for you in the next few days.

* JMN flashing in about 15 minutes :D

Eikichi

Sep 15, 2005
Manila
Hi Kazhura~I was using the calculator just now. Every time I press a button in the calculator panel, an error message will occur.

Working fine with me dude. Initial impressions, my 4700 is blazingly fast and thats with 4.5mb of pagepool definitely a huge speed difference from the AKU3.5.2, Wifi is ok but i only tested free hotspots. Ill try to observe it further without installing anything. And yes the navpoint registry deletion as well as the activesync fake server trick is still needed.

LZF

Nov 6, 2006
I've added a modified version of the HP ROM Upgrade Utility for easy installing:
The ROM is taken from the first post.

http://rapidshare.com/files/51769987/WM6_AKU_0.3.2_for_HX4700_by_kozhura_ENG_28.08_FIXED.rar

Just put your device in Bootloader Mode (Press [iTASK]+[CONTACTS]+[POWER] and [Reset]), put it in your craddle and execute hpRUU.exe. That's all there's to it.

If this link is against the rules ten please remove it, just wanting to help out here.

njkobe

Aug 28, 2007
Working fine with me dude. Initial impressions, my 4700 is blazingly fast and thats with 4.5mb of pagepool definitely a huge speed difference from the AKU3.5.2, Wifi is ok but i only tested free hotspots. Ill try to observe it further without installing anything. And yes the navpoint registry deletion as well as the activesync fake server trick is still needed.

Yeah I realized that calcilator error was caused by my software problem and has nothing to do with this great ROM~The only thing is that I cannot connect to the wifi in my home~it's damn weird and I dunno why...

bub181

Jul 23, 2007
i've noticed a few bugs with the latest fixed rom:

1. the wifi will not turn on the first time after a soft reset, you need to click the icon again, but it did turn on the first time with the original WM6 rom that was released first.
2. i don't know if the latest security certificates are installed because when I go to gmail in internet explorer and sign in I get a message saying that the site name does not match the certificate, but i didn't have this problem with WM5
3. windows messenger and windows live don't seem to work - i can't even open windows live messenger and windows live doesn't let me sign in - i downloaded the windows live cab file from kozhura's post in the 4pda forums
4. also, has anyone been able to get their bluetooth stereo headphones working with the latest rom? i can't seem to get mine working but they worked in WM5

thanks for all your efforts kozhura :)

kazuni

Aug 28, 2007
Hong Kong
Thank you sooo much for the windows mobile 6 update for the HX 4700! I have been waiting for this for ages!!! Actually I was about to sell my HX and my dell x50v a few days ago - i did sell my dell but not the HP yesterday! and now with this good news, i think i will keep it along with my new O2 Atom. (Gonna wait for a wm6 for it as well! woot!)

many thanks, downloading now, I'll test it all night and let you know if there are any bugs.

Cheers!

kazuni

i've noticed a few bugs with the latest fixed rom:

1. the wifi will not turn on the first time after a soft reset, you need to click the icon again, but it did turn on the first time with the original WM6 rom that was released first.
2. i don't know if the latest security certificates are installed because when I go to gmail in internet explorer and sign in I get a message saying that the site name does not match the certificate, but i didn't have this problem with WM5
3. windows messenger and windows live don't seem to work - i can't even open windows live messenger and windows live doesn't let me sign in - i downloaded the windows live cab file from kozhura's post in the 4pda forums
4. also, has anyone been able to get their bluetooth stereo headphones working with the latest rom? i can't seem to get mine working but they worked in WM5

thanks for all your efforts kozhura :)

I got similar experience as you.
1. Wifi on after reset, but it is same as my previous WM5 4700
2. I'm luckier than you, i can access gmail
3. I cannot log-in MSN messenger also. but this file was working in AKU 3.5.2.
4. My bluetooth can file A2DP handfree, but cannot get connection after it is recognized.

I believe our Genius Kozhura can lead the team and resolve it quickly. I am ready to re-flash my 4700 tonight, ha ha. ^_^

asmanthebell

May 17, 2007
Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop! As Zoidberg Goes!

wow Wow And Wow This Is Awesome Donation Big Style Heading Your Way!

psyCORe

Mar 16, 2007
thank you kozhura,
althought wm6 still in betabugs, its does really oustanding any of your WM5 aku release, performance wise between WM2003 and WM5 rom, such glorious nice theme color skins :)

super speshivo :D

Attachments

• Screen001.jpg
    Screen001.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 267
  • Screen002.jpg
    Screen002.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Screen003.jpg
    Screen003.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 204
  • Screen004.jpg
    Screen004.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

oliverr871

Jun 15, 2007
California
weird, it was working in wm5 with kozhuras 3.5.2 upgrade last night...i'll try again. just thought it was a bug. and what the **** i didn't break the touchpad okay.

Last edited:

asmanthebell

May 17, 2007
weird, it was working in wm5 with kozhuras 3.5.2 upgrade last night...i'll try again. just though it was a bug. and what the **** i didn't break the touchpad okay.

touchpad does it time to time a couple of hard resets should clear the problem and make sure no apps capture the touchpad if the buttons work like task, contacts etc then its just a case of reseting it

ardsar

May 21, 2007
Devon
WI FI WPA-PSK Not working

Hi, just installed WM6 and having problems connecting to network. If the network is open, then there are no problems, however when set to WPA-PSK, it will not connect to the network.

Any ideas or is this a bug?

njkobe

Aug 28, 2007
Look forward to ur next version dude~Hopefully it'll be as successful as ur AKU 3.5.2 WM5 :)

Top Liked Posts