9-4-11 Ti-X ICONIA V3

Search This thread

swampy67

Jun 28, 2010
Denver, CO
Rom flashed fine through recovery, but after i installed superuser, a notification showed up that said su binarys could not be updated. I could not get any root enabled apps to work:( any suggestions?

P.S. On a side note voice search keeps on force closing

Last edited:

peterb130

Nov 5, 2007
Hong Kong
Samsung Galaxy A51
Rom flashed fine through recovery, but after i installed superuser, a notification showed up that said su binarys could not be updated. I could not get any root enabled apps to work:( any suggestions?

P.S. On a side note voice search keeps on force closing
I suggest you do not switch off your Iconia, whatever you do.
I am replying to you as quickly as I can, and no time to validate my suggestion, but it is stated very clearly by Dexter_nlb that you must run "itsmagic" again everytime you flash a root or recovery image on your Iconia, else you will brick it on the next reboot....
Suggest you get the itsmagic script and run it now to resolve your problem.....
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1121790
Good luck!

Reactions: swampy67

interqd

Nov 15, 2008
Bali
I am replying to you as quickly as I can, and no time to validate my suggestion, but it is stated very clearly by Dexter_nlb that you must run "itsmagic" again everytime you flash a root or recovery image on your Iconia, else you will brick it on the next reboot....
Good luck!

I DOWNLOADED the .zip and it already contain itsmagic,
and i think the problem is not that.. because he said he can boot, but can not access superuser

u try root with gingerbreak ?

Reactions: swampy67

dc13

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
ill add super user tomorrow soory about that. and ill replace the voicesearch with the original.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

dc13

Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
ooo and no i wont b getting a tab any time soon. about to not have a job and need to pay bills so id rather not have toys just yet. and even if i got 1 it would b only for deving. so maybe later

swampy67

Jun 28, 2010
Denver, CO
Good luck!

Im able to reboot just fine. guess it was a small oversight by OP thanks f
or the quick response though.

dc13

Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
since the opt rom works ill b making a even more opted rom will decrease in size. alittle faster.

if some1 could help me this weekend with a little project i have to make the rom boot even faster that would b amazing. will b this weekend. i want to odex every file. :)

v1.1 will b out tonight.

swampy67

Jun 28, 2010
Denver, CO
dc13 great job on this rom. Apart from the voice search, which you acknowledged was going to be fixed, this rom is smooth as butter absolutely no problems at all. Cant wait to try out your even more optimized release. Thanks a ton for your support even though your tab got bricked, you didnt give up and we really appreciate that.:)

bignasty407

Apr 12, 2011
So if i am on prime 1.4, when flashing in cwm recov. do i need to wipe data/cache/dalvik or just dalvik? and being on prime 1.4 i dont need to run itsmagic via adb correct?

swampy67

Jun 28, 2010
Denver, CO
since the opt rom works ill b making a even more opted rom will decrease in size. alittle faster.

if some1 could help me this weekend with a little project i have to make the rom boot even faster that would b amazing. will b this weekend. i want to odex every file. :)

v1.1 will b out tonight.

Voice search works and rom seems good so far.

dc13

Dec 12, 2007
Boise, ID
So if i am on prime 1.4, when flashing in cwm recov. do i need to wipe data/cache/dalvik or just dalvik? and being on prime 1.4 i dont need to run itsmagic via adb correct?

how every device is this when flashing a rom

wipe the whole device.

then u can flash the rom

other then that i dont know. i dont and wont have this device again. so i dont know how to flash it.

bignasty407

Apr 12, 2011
what is the point of the opt rom. sorry for confusion just want to make sure im gunna flash the correct file

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I add the next version info before i release it just so people know what will be changing next update. PLEASE everyone stop PMing, Posting comments about why you cant download the latest update. This is being posted on every rom I make on every site I use Not just here.

First Off I Dont Own This Device Any More.

STOCK ROM THAT HAS LATEST OTA

I have added what my next roms will have added or changed they wont be out for a while dont ask about them its just putting out my thoughts on what I need to do.

About
    Odexed
    optimized apks
    png opt
    zipaligned

V3
    Ti-X Iconia V3
    3.2 Base
    All the same OPTs I do for any and every rom
    Based off the Acer_A501_0.000.00_4.017.03 Dump

V2
    Ti-X Iconia V2
    same opts al V1.2 and under

V1.2
    Ti-X Iconia V1.2
    updated a few apps

V1.1
    Ti-X Iconia V1.1 - can b flashed over V1 just clear dalvic cache
    Optimized jpgs to free up more ram
    added superuser
    fixed voice search

V1
    Ti-X Iconia V1
    Acer_A500_0.000.00_1.104.05_COM_GEN1 base updated to Acer_A500_1.139.05_1.141.05_COM_GEN1
    Odexed
    Optimized apks

v1.1 will b out tonight.

How i make roms is I get a really good base. then build off that. so far I feel that this will be a good start but im going to wait till the 1080P support rom that come out soon before I dive to deep.
    sorry I see no link for your downloads please advise. thank you!

the topic says coming soon so wait a bit.
    ill have this out by tonight

Sent from my Ti-X EVOlution using Tapatalk