FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[16 ROMs]Windows Phone 7 Branded ROMs for HD7, U/D on 19.03.2011 by ansar

2,767 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,851
 
By ansar.ath.gr, Retired Recognized Developer on 17th December 2010, 06:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2011, 10:17 AM |#201  
Arjun Haritsa's Avatar
Member
Flag bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Arrow thnks for the reply
but the site is saying "download not available,The file of the above link no longer exists"
what to do?
 
 
21st May 2011, 02:17 PM |#202  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,851
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Haritsa

but the site is saying "download not available,The file of the above link no longer exists"
what to do?

Hi,

Link is updated, happy flashing!!

Regards, ansar
13th June 2011, 06:15 PM |#203  
Member
Flag Trenčín
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Cool
can I use one of these (if yes, which one?) on SVK - T-Mobile HD7 ? thx
14th June 2011, 07:20 AM |#204  
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Hi,
Is the link provided in the first page the pre nodo rom for bell mobility? If not do you have a link for Bell to go before the nodo update? I am having a lot of text message errors since then.
16th June 2011, 12:23 AM |#205  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,851
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahra

can I use one of these (if yes, which one?) on SVK - T-Mobile HD7 ? thx

Hi,

Can you specify the firmware revision number?

Regards, ansar
16th June 2011, 12:25 AM |#206  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,851
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saketh321

Hi,
Is the link provided in the first page the pre nodo rom for bell mobility? If not do you have a link for Bell to go before the nodo update? I am having a lot of text message errors since then.

Hi,

This Bell ROM is Non NoDo

Regards, ansar
16th June 2011, 08:35 AM |#207  
Member
Flag Trenčín
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansar.ath.gr

Hi,

Can you specify the firmware revision number?

Regards, ansar

here it is:
OS version: 7.0.7392.0
Firmware version: 2250.09.16901.401
16th June 2011, 10:47 PM |#208  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,851
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahra

here it is:
OS version: 7.0.7392.0
Firmware version: 2250.09.16901.401

Hi,

Latest pre NoDo ROM is: RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_1.60.401.01_Radio_5.52.09. 16_22.33a.50.10U_by_ansar

After flashing this you can flash latest radio from RUU_Schubert_HTC_Europe_3.03.502.04_Radio_5.66.09. 09a_22.46.50.21U_NoDo_Signed_by_ansar

Just rename SPL_signed.nbh to RUU_signed.nbh and flash it

Regards, ansar
The Following User Says Thank You to ansar.ath.gr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ansar.ath.gr Ad-Free
19th June 2011, 05:53 PM |#209  
Snipper-Ice's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Hi.

I'm looking for a ROM Nodo TMOUS with CV401 (instead of 531) and NoDo O2_UK with same CV (401 instead of 206)
Or a way to replace a CV ROM 531 (TMOUS) and CV 206 (O2_UK) by ROM CV401 (Europe)

I would like to switch ROM 1.20.531 and another O2_UK_1.68.206 to ROM 1.60.401 ...

Regards
22nd June 2011, 03:47 PM |#210  
dtbinh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ha Long
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipper-Ice

Hi.

I'm looking for a ROM Nodo TMOUS with CV401 (instead of 531) and NoDo O2_UK with same CV (401 instead of 206)
Or a way to replace a CV ROM 531 (TMOUS) and CV 206 (O2_UK) by ROM CV401 (Europe)

I would like to switch ROM 1.20.531 and another O2_UK_1.68.206 to ROM 1.60.401 ...

Regards

Maybe you have to try goldcard method.
26th June 2011, 09:44 AM |#211  
ansar.ath.gr's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,851
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipper-Ice

Hi.

I'm looking for a ROM Nodo TMOUS with CV401 (instead of 531) and NoDo O2_UK with same CV (401 instead of 206)
Or a way to replace a CV ROM 531 (TMOUS) and CV 206 (O2_UK) by ROM CV401 (Europe)

I would like to switch ROM 1.20.531 and another O2_UK_1.68.206 to ROM 1.60.401 ...

Regards

Hi,

For O2_UK see this: RUU_Schubert_O2_UK_1.60.401.01_Radio_5.52.09.16_22 .33a.50.10U_Signed_by_ansar

It allows unlock since is 7004 based

Regards, ansar
The Following User Says Thank You to ansar.ath.gr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ansar.ath.gr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes