IGo8 and Primo sxs.txt generator

Search This thread

corrsea

Apr 29, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Xiaomi 13 Ultra
Just discovered this handy little tool for writing sys txt for Igo 8 or Primo.
Thanks to kimyaci and robynk
https://rapidshare.com/files/4073795642/SysConfigurator_1.2.rar

Posted it on a couple of older threads but they appear to be obsolete. This handy little tool allows you to fully customise and generate a sys.txt file for both Igo and Primo. It has an easy to use interface in English, Spanish and French. Pretty self explanatory. No more trawling forums for half remembered commands :).
Basically it is a windows program that categorises many of the Igo and primo sys text commands. It provides clear explanations of what they do. You just tick the boxes for those that you want to use and the program can then generate a new sys.text file or update an existing one. Very useful for both customising and troubleshooting in IGo as it saves you having to look up the commands or even doing any typing.
The original comes from a spanish forum and I presume any updates will be published there.

Attachments

• SysConfigurator_1.2.rar
    261.8 KB · Views: 18,227
Last edited:

halloj

Jun 1, 2008
Sorry I'm not sure what that means? This is just a link to a piece of software that I thought was useful.

When I click the link it says, you must register. I and also others don't like to register and would appreciate if you could move the file to another place for downloading.

corrsea

Apr 29, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Xiaomi 13 Ultra
ok I get it now. Didn't realise that was what happened. I thought it just went straight to the download. Will upload it to rapidshare. Removing the link for now.
EDIT
All done. Rapidshare link now in place. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: tossero

arfayes

Aug 27, 2008
hi thank you for the tool can anyone upload it again the link is dead.
thanks in advance.

Posted it on a couple of older threads but they appear to be obsolete. This handy little tool allows you to fully customise and generate a sys.txt file for both Igo and Primo. It has an easy to use interface in English, Spanish and French. Pretty self explanatory. No more trawling forums for half remembered commands :).
Basically it is a windows program that categorises many of the Igo and primo sys text commands. It provides clear explanations of what they do. You just tick the boxes for those that you want to use and the program can then generate a new sys.text file or update an existing one. Very useful for both customising and troubleshooting in IGo as it saves you having to look up the commands or even doing any typing.
The original comes from a spanish forum and I presume any updates will be published there.

corrsea

Apr 29, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Xiaomi 13 Ultra
Reactions: giorgio23570

ausy

May 24, 2010
iGo sys.txt configurator: Excellent

@corrsea
Many thank mate. Great small software. :)
Unbelievable that link is still working.
Although I am using iGO since the first release on old PDA, I always use to alter the sys.txt file manually.
I did know that such configurator exists and I have never searched for it.:confused:
Respect.:good:
long live open source

phred01

Jan 22, 2020
Gone thu all the menu options setting in particular the warning setting The over speed warning works as well visual and voice announcement department. Set speed camera and red light for visual and voice announcement. Only the visuals come up but no accompanying voice message Downloaded sysconfigure looked @ the sys file to see difference to the gps original sys file and observed no difference in the warning list. Not knowing sys script requirements don't understand how to force voice messages via the script An example of a howto would be appreciated

phred01

Jan 22, 2020
did manual editing of the sys file restarted the gps then closed down primo re-writes the sys file so changes are lost! Suspect the problem is in the primo software

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ok I get it now. Didn't realise that was what happened. I thought it just went straight to the download. Will upload it to rapidshare. Removing the link for now.
    EDIT
    All done. Rapidshare link now in place. Sorry about that.
    Cant download. The link is dead.
    Error:
    Folgender Download ist nicht verfügbar:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/4073795642/SysConfigurator_1.2.rar | 0.27 MB
    Download-Parameter ungültig - bitte nocheinmal probieren.

Hi the link is definitely still working. have just downloaded it myself :)
    Anyway have added a direct download to xda from first post for those for whom the rapidshare link does not work.
    Enjoy.