[Lock Ring] Sense 3.0/2.1 "Pick Your Ring" For Desire HD & Inspire 4G [v1.2.2 FINAL]

Should I do requests (when ever I get the time though, I'll pick random populars)

• Total voters
Search This thread

A5J4DX

Dec 18, 2010
Still working on it dude, I'm in the progress of removing the 4th ring that comes up when you drag an icon into the ring.
I've found the ring now and replaced it but now I need to find and edit the big shaded circle to look like the androids belly or mouth :D
Then, it will be ready

Once I get the hang of making these I'll start my own thread and stop clogging this one.
Sorry dude

dude ive found the shortcut icons...

Idlescreen_Base\assets\scenes\base\Lockscreen_shortcut

spookamiester

Dec 5, 2008
I tried to browse through the posts as much as I could but I'm having a hard time keeping up with the LeeDroid ROM thread as it is, so please be gentle with me if this has been reported.
I installed the Stargate ring. It looks really good but there is one thing I noticed. When you bring one of the 4 apps to the ring, then the ring shows as the default silver one, not the stargate one. I'm guessing some more entries need to be modified in the fusion pack.
Since we are all enjoying this, I thought I'd mention it. We are all after perfection right? :)

What they are looking for is 0x0000001d.dat.png

Have a look in
Idlescreen_Base\assets\scenes\base\Lock_ring_motion

:D

Now that I've solved that one for you could anyone help me to find the shaded bit that comes up when you drag an app?
It's big and round and I want to edit it to be my androids stomach.

See my screenshot in previous post for details

A5J4DX

Dec 18, 2010

Have a look in

Now that I've solved that one for you could anyone help me to find the shaded bit that comes up when you drag an app?

currently looking for that myself

A5J4DX

Dec 18, 2010

Have a look in

found it!!

\fusion\assets\BlueSky\drawable\shared

alos in the other 2 folders so basically same folders but look for the circle

spookamiester

Dec 5, 2008
Oh you beauty.

Now with that and

M10Editor\Idlescreen_Base\assets\scenes\base\Lock_ring_motion

We can actually do anything!!!!

This is a great day for rings everywhere :D

Last edited:

makbil

Sep 4, 2008
Bodrum
works fine for me mate :S

It's this one: 2ST-Lock-Ring
I downloaded this last night so unless there is a new version, when I drag an icon into the ring I don't see the Stargate ring but the regular one. So you are saying you see the Stargate ring there as well? Just above, spook mentioned the fourth glyph :) have you replaced that as well?

A5J4DX

Dec 18, 2010
It's this one: 2ST-Lock-Ring
I downloaded this last night so unless there is a new version, when I drag an icon into the ring I don't see the Stargate ring but the regular one. So you are saying you see the Stargate ring there as well? Just above, spook mentioned the fourth glyph :) have you replaced that as well?

i downloaded it and tested it myself and worked fine on mine try redownloading it

makbil

Sep 4, 2008
Bodrum
i downloaded it and tested it myself and worked fine on mine try redownloading it

Just to clarify, I'm talking about 2-die-4's Stargate ring. Sorry if this caused confusion, I really need to stop going to bed at 5 am, all Lee's fault :)
Downloaded and tested again and I still see the default ring when I pull one of the icons into the ring, not the one with the lights around it.

zepp3lin

Mar 29, 2011
Hi guys can I do a request, possible to have Lord of the ring unbranded flash zip?
The rings are all beautiful....

2-die-4

Mar 3, 2010
ADDED*

to post on First page ;)

newerfa.jpg

Reactions: Shidapu

2-die-4

Mar 3, 2010
Just to clarify, I'm talking about 2-die-4's Stargate ring. Sorry if this caused confusion, I really need to stop going to bed at 5 am, all Lee's fault :)
Downloaded and tested again and I still see the default ring when I pull one of the icons into the ring, not the one with the lights around it.

I'll test it myself again, just flashing latest rom.
But i also decompiled that file again and all the default rings where replaced.

Reactions: makbil

spookamiester

Dec 5, 2008
Huzzahhhhh!
Feed Your Droid

Took a big chunk out of my day but I did it.
I F*%&ing love this :D

Attachments

• CameraNom.jpg
    CameraNom.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 133
  • OperaNom.jpg
    OperaNom.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Lock.jpg
    Lock.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Unlock.jpg
    Unlock.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 120

makbil

Sep 4, 2008
Bodrum
I'll test it myself again, just flashing latest rom.
But i also decompiled that file again and all the default rings where replaced.

I'm having some wicked ideas :D
How about a default Stargate with blue lights which turn into the same color as in ST2 (orange/red?) when the ring is moved or an icon is pulled into it?
Just so the guys with iPhones and the Sensation can get a little more jealous :D

2-die-4

Mar 3, 2010
I'm having some wicked ideas :D
How about a default Stargate with blue lights which turn into the same color as in ST2 (orange/red?) when the ring is moved or an icon is pulled into it?
Just so the guys with iPhones and the Sensation can get a little more jealous :D

Working on that one right now ;)

and i'm updating the other Rings :D also the Standard ST2

Last edited:

spookamiester

Dec 5, 2008
I've got to know, in the Superman one, how did you get it to change whilst dragging up?

I've got it sussed when dragging apps into it but that's really impressive. May be useful for any future Lock Rings I make.

Gonna wait for some feedback on my Android then start work on bender :D

A5J4DX

Dec 18, 2010

oh lol no worries (thnx god not mine XD)

Hey man great work.:cool:
You should add car brand badges ie. bmw, vw etc...

haha funny thing is was on a site like an hour ago and it played an audi a4 advert and thought need to do those lol

I've got to know, in the Superman one, how did you get it to change whilst dragging up?

I've got it sussed when dragging apps into it but that's really impressive. May be useful for any future Lock Rings I make.

Gonna wait for some feedback on my Android then start work on bender :D

dont know what you exactly mean?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts