[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable (2.3.7) V15 (6/21/2012)

Search This thread

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Credits:
cyanogen of course for the source
Chad and tiny for the kernel
workshed, conap and gnarlyc for their help getting me started and answering all my questions
Bobcat331 and scotty85 for testing, contributing and instigating me.
CUViper and PonsAsinorem for the BlueTooth fix
The entire Eris community for their support and contributions along the way.

This is a modified and tweaked version of CM7. Features chad's Incredikernel with smartass v2. It also now uses ICS Roboto font.

Dalvik and cache wipe only should be fine for most.

Condemned CM7 V15

Thanks to goo-inside.me for the file hosting

CyanogenMod merged changelog

CCM7_Inc_LS.png
CCM7_Inc_Home.png

CCM7_Inc_Apps.png
CCM7_Inc_Note.png

6-21-12 - resync with cm source, wifi fixed

6/2/12 - resync with CM source

3/4/12 - Resync with CM source, fix market issues and missing shared lib
errors, fix mod version in build.prop to reflect V13
2/3/12 - Resynced with CM source.
1/14/12 - Resynced with CM source.
1/08/12 - Resynced with CM source. Removed Stripped 2 Hell version for now.
Adjusted tweaks and build prop. See CM changelog for full source
changes.
11/05/11 - Some tweaks adjustments and added BT fix from Pons and CUViper
10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more tweaks including portions of Dsextons universal adrenaline shot, updated to 10/08 incredikernel, removed 3d Gallery in place of QuickPic
8/13/11 - resynced with CM Source, added Juwe11's RamScript
7/12/11 - resynced with CM Source, modded build prop and boot image, changed boot animation.
6/30/11 - resynced with CM Source. Upgraded to chad's latest kernel.

As always What you do to your device is your choice not mine. If anything happens to your device it's your problem not mine.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

wildstang83

Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Oct 14, 2010
Nowheresville
xdaforums.com
Hey Condemned nice to see you over here on this side bro! I remember you from when I had the Eris.

EDIT: This guy was one of the best Devs for the Eris. Don't be surprised of you see some good stuff coming from him for the DINC.

Reactions: CondemnedSoul

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
What are the differences between this and CM7?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
Yeah what tweaks of your own did you add? :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Premium App

I really haven't run the nightlies here... (just got my Dinc this past weekend). But all I see are 7.0.3 which seems strange but no matter. The main reason I went CM for now is to get myself accustomed with the Inc and I'm used to CM from the Eris. This is CM7.1 and I'm using chad's kernel instead of CM. It seemed a little smoother to me for now. I also increased SD Card read/write speed as well as added the local.prop file to help with any LauncherPro fans. I personally like ADW EX but everything is a matter of opinion and preference. Another thing was change wifi scan intervals to help save a little on the battery and I'm still experimenting with a few other things but I probably won't have them nailed down before the next update seeing that RC1 has now been merged. I'll be updating this ROM sometime tomorrow at this point now lol.

Hey Condemned nice to see you over here on this side bro! I remember you from when I had the Eris.

EDIT: This guy was one of the best Devs for the Eris. Don't be surprised of you see some good stuff coming from him for the DINC.

How you been stang? Looks like you're doing pretty well over here :). I'm gonna be checking that ROM out soon once I get things under way a little more. I'm planning to do a stripped version of this like I did for the Eris and I'm thinking I might do the Ghost Rider version of it as well. The Eris is still active too so I'll be bouncing back and forth from here to there alot lol.

I'd hardly say one of the best but thanks for the boost ;) I'm still pretty green and shed and conap have really taught me alot :)

Reactions: clbollinger

wildstang83

Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Oct 14, 2010
Nowheresville
xdaforums.com
Yea man we got some seriously sik devs over on the Inc man. I've been working fairly close with a couple of them newtoroot and joelZ9614. They've been really good at helping me get a start on my port.

But yea I definitely miss workshed and Tazzpatriot. Those guys are the reason I had the Eris so long.

And Conap, well Conap was the first dev ever to teach me anything about Android. That guy has been at it for a really long time.

Anyways, yea man check out pure speed and let me know whats up and I'll do the same.

Reactions: CondemnedSoul

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Yea man we got some seriously sik devs over on the Inc man. I've been working fairly close with a couple of them newtoroot and joelZ9614. They've been really good at helping me get a start on my port.

But yea I definitely miss workshed and Tazzpatriot. Those guys are the reason I had the Eris so long.

And Conap, well Conap was the first dev ever to teach me anything about Android. That guy has been at it for a really long time.

Anyways, yea man check out pure speed and let me know whats up and I'll do the same.

I'll definitely be checking it out man. Working on a resync now and updating the Eris ROM's as well lol.

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome! Always have some love for another CM-based dec. Especially one like yourself with experience and class (giving out credit where due)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I always try to give credit. Sometimes I might miss some but I'll fix it when I see it lol.:D

Thanks for the pleasant welcome. Hopefully this forum will be as fun as the Eris forum :)

scotty1223

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2011
CS does excellent work. those of us with an eris know this allready :D condemned cm7 is the smoothest and fastest rom my lil eris has ever run.

B-S is running great for me,and i cant wait to see what you come up with hear in the future. makes me super happy to see you growing and expanding into other devices :cool:

next step is to get you a TB ;)

this rom is smooth and solid.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credits:
    cyanogen of course for the source
    Chad and tiny for the kernel
    workshed, conap and gnarlyc for their help getting me started and answering all my questions
    Bobcat331 and scotty85 for testing, contributing and instigating me.
    CUViper and PonsAsinorem for the BlueTooth fix
    The entire Eris community for their support and contributions along the way.

This is a modified and tweaked version of CM7. Features chad's Incredikernel with smartass v2. It also now uses ICS Roboto font.

Dalvik and cache wipe only should be fine for most.

Condemned CM7 V15

Thanks to goo-inside.me for the file hosting

CyanogenMod merged changelog

CCM7_Inc_LS.png
    CCM7_Inc_Home.png

CCM7_Inc_Apps.png
    CCM7_Inc_Note.png

6-21-12 - resync with cm source, wifi fixed

6/2/12 - resync with CM source

3/4/12 - Resync with CM source, fix market issues and missing shared lib
    errors, fix mod version in build.prop to reflect V13
    2/3/12 - Resynced with CM source.
    1/14/12 - Resynced with CM source.
    1/08/12 - Resynced with CM source. Removed Stripped 2 Hell version for now.
    Adjusted tweaks and build prop. See CM changelog for full source
    changes.
    11/05/11 - Some tweaks adjustments and added BT fix from Pons and CUViper
    10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more tweaks including portions of Dsextons universal adrenaline shot, updated to 10/08 incredikernel, removed 3d Gallery in place of QuickPic
    8/13/11 - resynced with CM Source, added Juwe11's RamScript
    7/12/11 - resynced with CM Source, modded build prop and boot image, changed boot animation.
    6/30/11 - resynced with CM Source. Upgraded to chad's latest kernel.

As always What you do to your device is your choice not mine. If anything happens to your device it's your problem not mine.

Enjoy :)
    I am uploading to dropbox from my phone. I will post a link once it's done.

I don't have an md5 sum but i did run this for a bit, it should work no problems.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8piig4iessp4mmn/CCM7_Inc_V15.zip
    Sorry guys. Got tied up with some things and forgot about WiFi. I'll have it fixed soon. Quick fix for now is as stated previously to flash a kernel.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
    I recommend a full wipe for V7 from previous versions.

Condemned CM7 V7 Vanilla

Condemned CM7 V7 Stripped 2 Hell - This version has no Live Wallpapers, foreign fonts removed, file manager removed, CM Wallpapers removed approx. 50% of ring and notification tones removed. It's approx 20 MB smaller than the full vanilla version.

10/23/11 - updated to CM7.1 Stable, Change to ICS Roboto font, added S2H version, more
    tweaks, updated to 10/08 incredikernel