News about CM7 on SGSII

Search This thread

LBTaylor1984

Aug 22, 2005
London
@ stoney73 & ctrox : enough guys... behave urself. i am excited to know when its coming just like you all. u people r talking as if i have committed a crime.. if you dont want to answer my question, then shut up. you better be..

i dont undetstand one thing why i am seeing these trolls only from UK members.... now i know who is impatient. those who reply me offtopic u better learn how to respect others in a public forums....

or else u know better what you could expect i guess & from now onwards start talking only regarding development issues... ok muppets ?

I just flicked through this thread, who the hell are you posting to? i've not seen any UK/GB flags on this thread let alone troll posts? cTrox is from Switzerland, and Stoney is South African

and talking people muppets is definitely not the right attitude, sort it the **** out.

Last edited:

pulser_g2

Admin Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2009
@ stoney73 & ctrox : enough guys... behave urself. i am excited to know when its coming just like you all. u people r talking as if i have committed a crime.. if you dont want to answer my question, then shut up. you better be..

i dont undetstand one thing why i am seeing these trolls only from UK members.... now i know who is impatient. those who reply me offtopic u better learn how to respect others in a public forums....

or else u know better what you could expect i guess & from now onwards start talking only regarding development issues... ok muppets ?

First off, who gives you the right to talk to people like that? Learn your place. Back off from NOW. Last warning.

For a start, how about typing out words fully, rather than telling us "u people r....." It makes people less likely to listen to what you even say...

if you dont want to answer my question, then shut up. you better be..

If you wish to make threats here, then go on... I am more than happy to make you a nice one in return: leave it off, or I will ban you.

There is no trolling I can see in this thread, and I don't even see posts by the members you named.

There is only one muppet in this thread. I shall leave it at that.

qwerty warrior

Jan 21, 2011
from what i know
what makes the SG2 special is the hardware acceleration ( GPU )
but if team hacksung does this from scratch (aosp) dont they have to also add hardware acceleration which im sure is a super hard task

manuvaidya

Jan 5, 2008
Bangalore
First off, who gives you the right to talk to people like that? Learn your place. Back off from NOW. Last warning.

For a start, how about typing out words fully, rather than telling us "u people r....." It makes people less likely to listen to what you even say...

If you wish to make threats here, then go on... I am more than happy to make you a nice one in return: leave it off, or I will ban you.

There is no trolling I can see in this thread, and I don't even see posts by the members you named.

hi, i know how frustrating it is when things go haywire here... see how u r shouting on me just because of one sentence which might include because of ur place of origin. i totally understand that... & u shouldnt be sitting quiet at all...

i just want to quote u one example why i am replying like this.... as u remember, not long ago, there was a thread which was created by one of teamhacksung developer, in that i was humiliated & abused by a dave_uk ( i dont know about his nationality, u tell me )...

that time u didnt even warn him also... i want to know the reason thats all.... if u still think i am not worth roaming here & try to learn & try to help for this community, u can ban me... being a MOD/DEV here u have the absolute right to take any decision even without analysing why some members in this forum are acting so strange...

i abide by ur decision... if u take a fair decision i will be happy... or else i dont lose anything...

i thought every member is equal especially on xda-forum in view of devs/mods... i hope u dont prove it wrong. as i have following this thread since almost 4 years... i dont like to hear something which tries to humiliate me... thats all.

the ball is in ur court. from now on i will be quiet. i would like to make one more thing quite clear, i said most of the abusers r, & not all from UK r abusing me.... i highlighted that point.:(

manuvaidya

Jan 5, 2008
Bangalore
I just flicked through this thread, who the hell are you posting to? i've not seen any UK/GB flags on this thread let alone troll posts? cTrox is from Switzerland, and Stoney is South African

and talking people muppets is definitely not the right attitude, sort it the **** out.

i am sorry man, i didnt mean that way. i said those who abused me in some previous posts & other threads were having UK flag. hence i said only those who r troubling me & posting rude comments to my posts r UK members....

i never said that all UK members r doing like that to me. period. how can i say that?
how could u think that i culd ever possibly tell all of u guys when i am getting benifitted from this forum ??? if my posts were meant that way, i am sorry. but in real i didnt mean that way.. ok ????

ok, leave it, fo rthe sake of the forum , i will discourage such things from now on.... sorry for the trouble....

@ pulsar_g2: very sorry to get you involved in this... i will make sure that it will not repeat in the future... but pls have a check on people who post irritating comments to my replies... its a personal request... i hope u will do it.

now on,no off topic... what so ever...

manuvaidya

Jan 5, 2008
Bangalore

have a look at this post below
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=14660895&postcount=242

My apologies to the community for responding to this muppet and therefore prolonging exposure to his illiterate nonsense. I just have an irrational hatred of officious, dictatorial knobheads.

i think before commenting about something, u should have known about certain things which has happened earlier... hope this will not recur !!! thanks in advance.

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Sound is fixed, but there's another showstopper:
- No video recording
- No high-res video playback (choppy)

Everything else seems to work fine.

Thoose i sure could live with out to begin with. If everything else is working as it should this sure as hell would be my daily build. Xellent work and a big THANK YOU to all involved. Looking forward to try it out, i sure miss theme manager and tablet tweaks( Bottom statusbar).

Guiper

Sep 9, 2008
Everything else is working if you don't count also with nfc and fm radio.

Battery life is pretty good. At least on top with samsung roms.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

stoney73

Apr 28, 2010
nottingham
have a look at this post below
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=14660895&postcount=242

i think before commenting about something, u should have known about certain things which has happened earlier... hope this will not recur !!! thanks in advance.

Just seen that you have a problem with my previous reply. I hadnt quite noticed because I had actually ignored you, but then i thought i should if check if there was any further news re cm7, and thus noticed you had spat your dummy out.

You are quite a judgemental fellow arent you? Virtually accusing entire countries(and the wrong ones at that) or being racist to you. If you werent trying to imply racist behaviour, why mention nationality?

I have read the comment by dave_uk that you have linked to.
What about it? Why are you crying about it? Has it sent you into therapy?
I've seen quite a few whining posts by yourself, making demands, etc. Grow up. Give the devs a chance to work in peace.

Btw, i'm half english, half south african.Not that that should have anything to do with anything. But you've commented on nationality, would you like to comment on my skin colour?

Perhaps a new cm7 news thread should be made? And this one locked/sent into obscurity?

EDIT: on topic, Thanks to the cm7 team for the great work.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium App

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenie-UK

manuvaidya

Jan 5, 2008
Bangalore
Just seen that you have a problem with my previous reply. I hadnt quite noticed because I had actually ignored you, but then i thought i should if check if there was any further news re cm7, and thus noticed you had spat your dummy out.

You are quite a judgemental fellow arent you? Virtually accusing entire countries(and the wrong ones at that) or being racist to you. If you werent trying to imply racist behaviour, why mention nationality?

I have read the comment by dave_uk that you have linked to.
What about it? Why are you crying about it? Has it sent you into therapy?
I've seen quite a few whining posts by yourself, making demands, etc. Grow up. Give the devs a chance to work in peace.

Btw, i'm half english, half south african.Not that that should have anything to do with anything. But you've commented on nationality, would you like to comment on my skin colour?

Perhaps a new cm7 news thread should be made? And this one locked/sent into obscurity?

EDIT: on topic, Thanks to the cm7 team for the great work.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium App

Never mind what u say... but one thing i wanna make it clear, i didnt make any demands. i asked for information politely as if i am pleading if the devs are standing in front of me... did that behaviour outrage few members of this forum ?

then i am sorry, i cant help... more over, why r u saying it as a racist attack ??? i mentioned the nationality because i got offended by few members belonging to same country... thats all... nothing against any country. try to interpret my posts properly.

moreover, no one advices anything about general issues no matter what it is except in case of helping in development problems related to SGS2... it applies to all. i have understood that & i expect the same should be understood by one & all here...

i dont like to see anymore offtopic discussions pls... give me a break. lets discuss about the development....:p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    - little bug on usb disconnect
    - still no media codecs (choppy playback, no recording)
    - boot into recovery from rommanager doesn't work
    - haptic feedback is very low, needs to be improved
    - 2G/3G toggle bug
    - no sound from fmradio
    - no tvout
    - usb otg untested

- open source sensor drivers done :)
    everything else should be fine

if you dont want to answer my question, then shut up. you better be..

There are no ETAs. Yes, we're running CM7 as our daily driver now, but it isn't quite ready for nightlies. I fixed one of the lingering issues related to USB of the things that codeworkx listed last night. Our biggest challenge remains the hardware accelerated codecs, but we are tackling the other issues we're tackling as well before we go to nightlies.
    Sound is fixed, but there's another showstopper:
    - No video recording
    - No high-res video playback (choppy)

Everything else seems to work fine.
    No alphas, no betas.
    We'll release official nightlies if we feel ready for it.

ETA: 24.12.2045