FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]NEW X10x EWJet xKernel [85,000+ dls!] ZKERNEL and FREEKERNEL for .67 BB(24JUL11)

2,008 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,630
 
Post Reply Email Thread
24th June 2011, 10:22 PM |#2651  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
yeah i wioll do, good idea actually i was trying to thinkhow to represent the android guy going faster because of the speed of the rom and that sounds eprfect, back in 5, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by erickwill

WOW!!!! Really liked! And if you increase a bit the robot and put a rocket/wing in it? But you really rock mate!

24th June 2011, 10:23 PM |#2652  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 39,785
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamb2001

very slight change and in correct resolution enjoy

ERRR!!
i already prepared dualboot kernel with the bootscreen psoted above

it looks gorgeous btw
24th June 2011, 10:24 PM |#2653  
arkedk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Randers
Thanks Meter: 575
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

ERRR!!
i already prepared dualboot kernel with the bootscreen psoted above

it looks gorgeous btw

uploading it in some time

Why not wait untill the design was finalized and properly sized?
24th June 2011, 10:26 PM |#2654  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Eric...i must say...u r fkin awesome...ty for bringing new life for my x10...over and over again...TY!

Sent from my X10x using XDA App
24th June 2011, 10:27 PM |#2655  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 39,785
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkedk

Why not wait untill the design was finalized and properly sized?

agreed...

i actually really like that green one...

anyways...

u guys decide which u want...


for now i am using this one personally:




24th June 2011, 10:27 PM |#2656  
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamb2001

yeah i wioll do, good idea actually i was trying to thinkhow to represent the android guy going faster because of the speed of the rom and that sounds eprfect, back in 5, lol

Nice! Looking forward to see the results! Thanks buddy, really wonderful and beautiful job!
24th June 2011, 10:33 PM |#2657  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornezije

Eric...i must say...u r fkin awesome...ty for bringing new life for my x10...over and over again...TY!

Sent from my X10x using XDA App

Nice to know buddy!
Enjoy!

Cheers,
Erick
24th June 2011, 10:37 PM |#2658  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More




hows that ??
24th June 2011, 10:40 PM |#2660  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 39,785
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamb2001



AWESOME! I LIKE THIS ONE!

can u make one with this background:

24th June 2011, 10:40 PM |#2661  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
no probs good boot screen to go with a great rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.1 custom kernel, 2.1.a.0.492, 2.1.b.0.1, best 2.1 rom ever, best x10 rom ever, best x10 rom out there, ewjet, fastest and reliable, rom, sonyericsson, supersonic, the best rom ever, x10, x10 rocket rom, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes