FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]NEW X10x EWJet xKernel [85,000+ dls!] ZKERNEL and FREEKERNEL for .67 BB(24JUL11)

2,004 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,626

Post Reply Email Thread
24th June 2011, 11:47 PM |#2681  
Flag Randers
Thanks Meter: 575

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

u need

1. 5652rgb
  2. to565

source are available online...

the only issue is they require RAW image format... if u know how to convert them to png/jpg/etc & viceversa then u got it!

i was thinking of posting a HOW-TO for this... but then i thought that instead of posting 10 binaries i will wait for aZuZu to complete his app...

then it will be easier for all

Found out that my Photoshop can save directly to the RGB565 format, so no need for conversion tools.
24th June 2011, 11:56 PM |#2682  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
gingerbread man i sent it in blue to your inbox, might as well post it here incase anyone else wants it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liamb2001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift liamb2001 Ad-Free
25th June 2011, 12:16 AM |#2683  
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamb2001

an alternative....was having a play sorry, lol

That's is pretty cool too! We could think to use it in the gingerbread release
25th June 2011, 12:22 AM |#2684  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
yeah no worries mate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erickwill

That's is pretty cool too! We could think to use it in the gingerbread release

25th June 2011, 12:35 AM |#2685  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 39,785

Donate to Me
More
so guys here is a custom dualboot kernel with EWJET specific bootscreen/bootlogo

thank you liamb2001 for this image: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3#post15051233

there was a slight problem with it (resolution was 474x854 which was corrupting initlogo.rle) but corrected that

so now using following image:

the boot.img is the same dualboot kernel posted by Z i just added the above pic as a initlogo.rle file... looks nice doesnt it?

[ Download ]

DB_boot-stock.img_zdzihu_PoC_LOGO_ewjet.zip [mirror]

[ How-to Install ]
  1. Reboot into xRecovery v1.0.0
  2. Manually mount /system [Go to main menu of xRecovery -> mounts and storage -> mount /system]
  3. Flash this update.zip
  4. Go back to main menu of xRecovery
  5. Reboot
  6. Get into recovery
  7. Select “boot custom ROM/kernel”
  8. ENJOY the beautiful EWJET special bootlogo/bootscreen while booting into any 2.1 dualboot rom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	636032  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DooMLoRD Ad-Free
25th June 2011, 04:19 AM |#2686  
Thumbs up Updates available!!! :)
Hey guys,

Here you go some new updates for you..

First of all the new Boot Screen that will replace that "U MAD?" embed in the zKernel (thanks to liamb2001 for create so nice image) and the new Maxthon Browser V2.13.

[+]Kernel zKernel | 2.6.29 - NEW BOOT SCREEN
ewX.tweaks.xkernel.X7 zKernel | 2.6.29 - http://www.mediafire.com/?r8323nrwz5y9mev (*NEW PATCH*)

[+]New Maxthon Browser V2.13 - http://www.mediafire.com/?3qh2ynaouya2cy0

Have fun!

Cheers,
Erick
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erickwill For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2011, 06:08 AM |#2687  
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,120

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

@erick & ricky

so guys which one do i use finally?

provide me link to that post....

Hey Rahul,

Sorry buddy fell to sleep, anyway I have just flashed the new exkernel patch and you have made the right choice, it will go Awsome with the gingerbread theme, thanks buddy,

@erick

I will update the op later with new pics, also thanks for the quick release of the new patch, it just finishes of your rom nicely buddy having your own boot.

Sent from my X10x using XDA Premium App
25th June 2011, 07:17 AM |#2688  
Flag Gloucester
Thanks Meter: 3,969

More
Hey ricky, so gingerbread theme is working fine on this latest release? Good news :)

Just flashed it and looking great. I wsend sure if it would work sincere update. Boot seen is great, nice one liam ;)

25th June 2011, 09:45 AM |#2689  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
this is one amazing rom...I've had 2 days for battery life!
it's also smooth and fast.

My only issue is that I just realized that it's a 2.1 based rom and there are a few apps that I wish I could use (they are for 2.2 and above)

I guess there's no way around that is there?
25th June 2011, 10:31 AM |#2690  
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,120

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gingerbread Man

Hey ricky, so gingerbread theme is working fine on this latest release? Good news :)

Just flashed it and looking great. I wsend sure if it would work sincere update. Boot seen is great, nice one liam ;)

Yeah it looks nice bro, i think everybody involved has made a great job, we have a nice fast stable custom rom, a great theme and a cool ewjet boot screen, a complete package now.
25th June 2011, 10:51 AM |#2691  
Flag Gloucester
Thanks Meter: 3,969

More
100% agreed :) I liked those pictures by liam so much I have the green one as my back ground. If you head along to this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1139805 theres a link to an app so you can have any picture and gallery won't force you to resize it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.1 custom kernel, 2.1.a.0.492, 2.1.b.0.1, best 2.1 rom ever, best x10 rom ever, best x10 rom out there, ewjet, fastest and reliable, rom, sonyericsson, supersonic, the best rom ever, x10, x10 rocket rom, xperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)