[ROM] Kingdom Stock GingerSense 3.0 [Android 2.3.3] [RLS2] [6/8/11] Stable Release

Search This thread

hazell222

May 10, 2011
Rocklin
Is it just me but the flash in the camera nor the flashlight apps doesn't work. It tells me that its due to cold weather or a program taking up a lot of memory

Sent from my Incredible using XDA App

It does the exact same thing to me!! It's super annoying as I can't see in the dark. :( nor take any pics that need the extra lighting. Is anyone else having this problem?

solarpolitiks

Jun 9, 2009
Brooklyn
Is it just me or is the Density for this ROM a bit off. Everything seems smaller. Is there a way to get it back to how it was on Old Sense ROMs? What was our old default density?

ihtfp69

Feb 22, 2009
Does anyone dislike the paged view in the all apps grid view? As opposed to the free flowing grid of previous versions of Sense.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA App

nagasgura

Jul 20, 2010
Okay, lets clear some things up. Before I flash this rom and use it as my daily, I have to know, can anyone use flash? I use my phone as my primary camera, so its a feature I really need.

project.in.process

Aug 21, 2010
i could be mistaken, but

"Download Rom (make sure you get the incredilbe version and not the supersonic)" is a little hard when the source link for RLS2 is providing a single download:)
so i downloaded, flashed on my brothers dInc, and the wall-paper images are all skewed & some camera lag

so, is this downloaded ROM version meant for the Evo/Supersonic version?

His Phone Identity states >Model Number>"HTC EVO 4G". does everyone else have this listed?
in case it helps i opened up the zip file on my computer & navigated to "data/VR-System/system.customize" and see
( "Kingdom SKU : Sprint WWE[651] ROM Ver : 0.81.651"
granted this was ported from the Kingdom (Sprint device)

I would check the MD5Sum for this but there's none listed...can anyone provide this? ROM Developer?

i'm not being a smart a*s, i'm genuinely curious if this is an incorrect download.

also, while i'm here: i searched but didn't see any actual fixes--only mentions of the issue. any fix for the camera lag? not recording--actual photographs. the screen is very laggy when attempting to take a photo.

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

rosser725

Feb 1, 2011
Concord, NH
www.twitter.com
i could be mistaken, but

"Download Rom (make sure you get the incredilbe version and not the supersonic)" is a little hard when the source link for RLS2 is providing a single download:)
so i downloaded, flashed on my brothers dInc, and the wall-paper images are all skewed & some camera lag

so, is this downloaded ROM version meant for the Evo/Supersonic version?

His Phone Identity states >Model Number>"HTC EVO 4G". does everyone else have this listed?
in case it helps i opened up the zip file on my computer & navigated to "data/VR-System/system.customize" and see
( "Kingdom SKU : Sprint WWE[651] ROM Ver : 0.81.651"
granted this was ported from the Kingdom (Sprint device)

I would check the MD5Sum for this but there's none listed...can anyone provide this? ROM Developer?

i'm not being a smart a*s, i'm genuinely curious if this is an incorrect download.

also, while i'm here: i searched but didn't see any actual fixes--only mentions of the issue. any fix for the camera lag? not recording--actual photographs. the screen is very laggy when attempting to take a photo.

thanks in advance!
No you downloaded the correct one. It just says that because this is a ROM ported from the Evo, so it hasn't been changed to Incredible yet.

Reactions: project.in.process

Vernox701

May 14, 2008
Nevada
Changing density seemed to make no difference at all :/

The .m10 tool is probably what your looking for....The Uber Kingdom rom is more updated. I think that the widgets and icons are manually resize because the rom this was ported from has 854x800 resolution. on a side note Incubus said he would update this when synergy rom is fiinally released (non-beta).

erismaster

Dec 20, 2010
Indiana
What's the difference between this ROM and the Uber Kingdom/ Sonic Kingdom ROMs?

Sonic is the customized version of this. And its been more recently updated. I'm currently running it. I personally have no issues with it. It's fast and battery life is getting better. But some people are having issues with the camcorder on it. But netflix works on it(flashable fix, it breaks 720p recording) I would check it out. It's a very nice rom. Zero complaints. He hasn't gotten many customizations yet. Just transparent status bar really. But I would flash it. You won't be disappointed. Hope this helps.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big Thanks Wozzer for getting this Port done so fast. Hes the Man!!
    Also to Virus for the initial port to the Evo.
    Also Very Big Thanks to Joelz9614 your hard work helping me get this stable.

RLS2 Features

- Based on Virus's Newest Kingdom Release
    - All New RePacked Apk's To Increase Available Memory (Much Less Rosie Reloads) (Thanks Virus)
    - Sense Runs Faster and is Smoother
    - New Unquietly Rooted Boot Animation and CRT Down Animation
    - Switched To Sense 2.1 Weather App. Still Working on 3.0 App (3.0 Weather Lockscreen and Widget Are Still There)
    - Much More :)

RLS1.1 Features
    - Fixed Twitter/Friendstream Issues
    - Fixed HTC Music Graphics Issues
    - Added a few Missing Widgets
    - Zipaligned for better Ram Optimization

RLS1 Features
    - This Rom is now Stable
    - Lockscreen is instant
    - Sense is Stable
    - Maps is Stable
    - New Market 2.3.6
    - Smaller Rom Size
    - Lots More

Installation Instructions:
    1. Download Rom (make sure you get the incredilbe version and not the supersonic)
    2. Reboot into Recovery. (3.0.0.7 for amoled and 3.0.0.8 for slcd)
    3. Perform Nandroid backup
    4. Minimally wipe dalvik and cache. For optimal experience, perform full wipe (data/dalvik/cache).
    5. Flash rom
    6. Reboot
    7. Enjoy :)

Not Working
    - EMMC Mounting
    - 720p Video Recording
    - You Tell Me

Download
    DOWNLOAD RLS2
    With all due respect, this thread is way premature. If this is supposed to be a placeholder for a rom you plan to release, it should be formatted as such. (screenshots, estimated release date, platform/os, etc, etc).

What you have done is opened up what will be a gigantic 'i can't wait, me too' teaser type thread. One of the reasons jdkoreclipse was banned back in the day.

No disrespect, just something to keep in mind. :) This would look great in our 'general' section.
    gotta love the crt screen off-on animation. I will post the mirrors tomorrow. Thanks for them guys.

Going to bed, gotta be up in 4 hours :(
    Alpha 2 posted... I will do a changelog tomorrow. Gnite
    Sorry didn't hit share, give me a few moments.

Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3v1cy0wcr4pjkbk/jsalM9FZYl
    This should work.

This link does not work anymore since I stopped using Dropbox and they deleted my account. Sorry to anyone who wanted it just to try it.