1. Install terminal emulator (get it from the android market) and run it
2. Type the following command: getprop ro.cid
3. You will get an output, e.g. mine was HTC__001 yours may be different
4. Compare it to the list deho has kindly provided
5. If your output is on the list deho provided, this ROM is for you otherwise, it isn't. There are two other ROMs for different carriers so you may be compatible with one of those.
If you are still not sure, there is still no harm in trying to update. If your CIDs do not match, it will just not let you update, and no changes will be done to your HTC Sensation.