Thanks Meter: 971

By jonathanphx1, Senior Member on 20th March 2011, 08:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th June 2011, 09:28 PM |#281  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Just to give you guys an update the theme is done, there is a few bugs graphically that are beyond my ability to fix and I have someone willing to help. Just hold tight it will be worth the wait.
The Following User Says Thank You to jonathanphx1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonathanphx1 Ad-Free

26th June 2011, 09:48 PM |#282  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanphx1

Just to give you guys an update the theme is done, there is a few bugs graphically that are beyond my ability to fix and I have someone willing to help. Just hold tight it will be worth the wait.

Thanks for the update!

Sent from thu Bolt
27th June 2011, 12:39 AM |#283  
Thanks Meter: 374

More
Unless I missed it in the OP, does this work on ginger remix 2.1? I see its for BAMF RC3 and it says other sense versions are posted but don't see anything.
27th June 2011, 12:41 AM |#284  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tu3218

Unless I missed it in the OP, does this work on ginger remix 2.1? I see its for BAMF RC3 and it says other sense versions are posted but don't see anything.

Dark Horse vGB2.3 is the one you want towards bottom of the op.
27th June 2011, 12:44 AM |#285  

More
Quote:

Dark Horse vGB2.3 is the one you want towards bottom of the op.

thanks a lot! The additional battery option provided...wow. Love it. Can't wait to flash this theme. Backing up and flashing away.
27th June 2011, 12:47 AM |#286  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tu3218

thanks a lot! The additional battery option provided...wow. Love it. Can't wait to flash this theme. Backing up and flashing away.

WOOOO,

The circle battery is only for Froyo ROMs not GB I see bootloop city in your future.
The Following User Says Thank You to jonathanphx1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonathanphx1 Ad-Free
27th June 2011, 12:50 AM |#287  

More
Quote:

WOOOO,

The circle battery is only for Froyo ROMs not GB I see bootloop city in your future.

haha well, glad I checked here before I went ahead and did it. I'll just stick with flashing the theme. I'll be more then happen with that lol
27th June 2011, 01:11 AM |#288  
Flag Houston, Tx
Thanks Meter: 20

More
New update going to work on synergy?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App
27th June 2011, 01:15 AM |#289  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This is awesome...I love what u have done with everything...would it be at all possible for different colors such as red...I am a huuuge buckeyes fan and this would look awesome with my Ohio state lock. Only problem is I may send a mixed message with an osu lockscreen and a blue theme (bc of Michigan). I would be eternally greatfull for a red theme. And if not....this is still the cats pjs as far as I am concerned...thank u in advance
27th June 2011, 01:45 AM |#290  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 15

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by leggo_my_grego

This is awesome...I love what u have done with everything...would it be at all possible for different colors such as red...I am a huuuge buckeyes fan and this would look awesome with my Ohio state lock. Only problem is I may send a mixed message with an osu lockscreen and a blue theme (bc of Michigan). I would be eternally greatfull for a red theme. And if not....this is still the cats pjs as far as I am concerned...thank u in advance

Haha. I feel you I requested that Ohio state lock screen looks good right
27th June 2011, 01:50 AM |#291  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjsShadows

New update going to work on synergy?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

It will. Hes said it a few times. :P Jump on chat RJ.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)