alltel milestone a854

Search This thread

mikeew83

Jul 27, 2010
Fredericktown
I installed the sbf titled MILER_X1_00260_MILER_CDMA_BP_0.sbf but the phone works after speaking with alltel tech support far as making calls receiving but no 3g/data anyone know a fix for this please been searching around to no avail.

S

sileshnair

You are in the milestone forum. Check out on the Droid forum. You need alltel specific radio files for 3g to work. The sbf you flashed does not have that. Its a generic sbf. If you are willing to manually do it, I can give you instructions. You can also check on howardforums. Let me know.

Update: I have attached the procedure. Good luck. This was taken from HowardForums. Follow all steps including flashing sbf.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Tutorial.doc
    32 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

mikeew83

Jul 27, 2010
Fredericktown
followed tutorial to the t

Still no data tried several times also when i dial *228 to activate phone it brings me to verizon now instead of alltel.

mikeew83

Jul 27, 2010
Fredericktown
thinking one of the issues is the MIN

on the milestone MIN shows same number as the phone number itself this is incorrect as the MIN on my milestone X shows a different number and a tech earlier had me change this unfortuantly i did no write down the number however im thinking that the MIN on my milestone x would be same for the milestone.also what is the *code to get in to the editor to change the MIN