I tried this on my lock screen and it worked.

Search This thread
I had one on my first phone and the problem was still there. I actually removed the screen protector on the first one and it worked better. I currently have it on my second one and it still did it again, but thanks for the information. :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App

qdochemistry

Jul 9, 2010
Then I'm sure there must be a hardware/software defect on top of my sticky finger :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try it at own risk, I am not responsible for any problems. It worked for me

This is my second sensation with the same issue. I got my second sensation approximately 6 days ago, after my first sensation developed the lock screen issues. Well today I started to experience the same lock screen issues that plagued my first sensation. Well I did a little checking around and I think I might have found a solution to the problem. I have an app installed called mybackup pro. I have been using this app for a while and it has come in real handy in restoring my phone. There is a free version available in the market. I used the paid version. I opened mybackup pro, and I just like to say that I DON'T HAVE anything to do with the app in regards to any monetary gain, basically I just use the app. I opened the ap, i clicked on cancel for the password, clicked on back up, data, local (/mnt/sdcard) check all, and let it back up all the settings. Well I went into my settings/applications/manageapplications/all. i then clicked on the first htc sense tab and cleared the data. You will be prompted with something to the pop up stating that all the applications data will be permanently deleted. I clicked ok and then clicked on the second htc sense tab and did the same thing. You will notice that all your widgets and everything will be deleted from your phone. I rebooted my phone and then opened mybackup pro and clicked on restore, data, local (/mnt/sdcard), data and the most resent date, I ONLY CHECKED MARKED SYSTEM SETTINGS, ANDROID HOME, AND CLICKED ON OK. Let it do its thing and when it is finished it will ask you to reboot your phone. Your phone should be extremely close to the way you had it before (widget wise). And in my case my lock screen is working again. I hope this helps anyone else. Again, It worked for me. :D
    Holy wall of text batman

Sent from my Liberty using XDA App