Remove All Ads from XDA

[REL: 02/08][APP] xCharge Reboot Options {NO LONGER SUPPORTED}

13,194 posts
Thanks Meter: 39,783

Thread Closed Email Thread
1st July 2011, 09:44 PM |#301  
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Tested v1.3.0 app on Nasif's Froyo Ultima 5 with zkernel22062011. Reboot, reboot to xrec & shutdown worked fine. I'm still trying to sort out Ewjet with custom kernel. Can't get that rom working no matter what but the stock version installed with no problems. Will report back soon.

Sent from my Ultima 5 using XDA App

4th July 2011, 09:57 PM |#302  
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Also tested v1.3.0 app on ThJaps v1.5.1 ThGo with Tkymgr's moded Th#12 kernel. Reboot, reboot to xrec & shutdown all worked fine.
6th July 2011, 11:11 PM |#303  
Flag Gloucester
Thanks Meter: 3,968

More
Still no joy for me, again on ericks 2.1 rom latest release from yesterday. Flashed this chargemon xRec default CUSTOM.zip in 0.3 xrecovery and attempted to reboot to recovery and just normal reboot. Then i tried using get xperia reboot options logcat and that still never reaches the point of saying 'done' unless i terminate the program manually. A log.text file is generate, always empty, 0 bites. Il upload it anyway, perhaps my PC is blind or retarded or something......

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22324879/log.txt is all i get every time.
6th July 2011, 11:24 PM |#304  
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 613

Donate to Me
More
DooM, which lines in Achotjan's v05 chargemon file do I need to edit in order to make your app working?
7th July 2011, 08:07 AM |#305  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gingerbread Man

Still no joy for me, again on ericks 2.1 rom latest release from yesterday. Flashed this chargemon xRec default CUSTOM.zip in 0.3 xrecovery and attempted to reboot to recovery and just normal reboot. Then i tried using get xperia reboot options logcat and that still never reaches the point of saying 'done' unless i terminate the program manually. A log.text file is generate, always empty, 0 bites. Il upload it anyway, perhaps my PC is blind or retarded or something......

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22324879/log.txt is all i get every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-FACE

DooM, which lines in Achotjan's v05 chargemon file do I need to edit in order to make your app working?

can u guys post the current /system/bin/chargemon file from ur phone here?
The Following User Says Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DooMLoRD Ad-Free
7th July 2011, 08:22 AM |#306  
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 613

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

Achotjan v05 chargemon file!
Attached Files
File Type: rar chargemon.rar - [Click for QR Code] (421 Bytes, 6 views)
7th July 2011, 08:33 AM |#307  
Flag Gloucester

More
Quote:

Im not expert but to me it looks like data is getting unmounted still before the app can do its thing http://db.tt/evBS93y

Sent from my X10x using XDA Premium App
7th July 2011, 08:41 AM |#308  
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Im not expert but to me it looks like data is getting unmounted still before the app can do its thing http://db.tt/evBS93y

ur chargemon file is correct!

are u able to boot into custom kernel atleast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-FACE

Achotjan v05 chargemon file!

can u try this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jmsbq50g3mvu1ze
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DooMLoRD Ad-Free
7th July 2011, 08:49 AM |#309  
Flag Gloucester

More
Quote:

ur chargemon file is correct!

are u able to boot into custom kernel atleast?

can u try this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jmsbq50g3mvu1ze

This option is not shown, I have reboot device, reboot to recovery, reboot to fast boot and power off. Device not getting detected properly as x10 from the app, it shows as non xperia but im manually choosing x10. Would a couple of screenies help?

7th July 2011, 08:55 AM |#310  
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This option is not shown, I have reboot device, reboot to recovery, reboot to fast boot and power off. Device not getting detected properly as x10 from the app, it shows as non xperia but im manually choosing x10. Would a couple of screenies help?

dude i told this to u before... u have not correctly selected ur Device in Device Detection screen!...

if u see "reboot to fast boot" then ur device was incorrectly detected... "reboot in recovery" will never work cause the commands called are different!!!

just uninstall app (that will wipe app data) and reinstall it... and this time be sure to select "Xperia X10" as ur device... that should work...

please check and let me know...

THANKS!
The Following User Says Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DooMLoRD Ad-Free
7th July 2011, 09:11 AM |#311  
Flag Gloucester

More
Quote:

dude i told this to u before... u have not correctly selected ur Device in Device Detection screen!...

if u see "reboot to fast boot" then ur device was incorrectly detected... "reboot in recovery" will never work cause the commands called are different!!!

just uninstall app (that will wipe app data) and reinstall it... and this time be sure to select "Xperia X10" as ur device... that should work...

Dude im really sorry but I did select Xperia x10. Xperia X10 is set at the top if the list on device selection and im just pressing yes this is correct. I uninstalled and downloaded a new copy of 1.3.0. What else can I do if I cant get alogcat from the phone and the pc program thing just keeps giving empty files? There must be something....

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread