FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

[DEV in PROGRESS][HUAWEI U8150 IDEOS]Porting HTC Sense 2.2 ROM, we need help!

264 posts
Thanks Meter: 243

By ScumpinatoS, Senior Member on 10th July 2011, 01:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi folks,
This thread is based on this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=927861 but it is convenient to us continue on this one.

Shortly, this is a porting of a Sense 2.2 ROM to our Huawei U8150 IDEOS but, so far, it has still bugs that we can't fix (and by me I mean the Italian community of myppc.it that has brought this ROM to a functional state, thanks to the men quoted in the Credits Box).

The ROM run perfectly and very smooth on our little device, but this is the situation...

-SDcard(fix by MORFES)
-Sound(fix by Lucky76)
-Wi-Fi
-Bluetooth
-Camera(Fix by Lucky76)
-Brightness(fix by Lucky76)
-Sim card(PartialFix by Lucky76)
-Accelerometer(fix by Lucky76)

As you can see, there are still the SIM/WiFi/Bluetooth BUG that make this ROM useless.

This ROM has full Sense Experience and it will be very nice to have it on our IDEOS...here it is a video!! (thanks IDEOS_GUY)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFfQigQZo90

Now, the download links: (You have to flash this rom with the ultrajack recovery, it does not work with Clockwork mod one, I know how to fix this "bug" but I don't think it's useful until the rom il fully working!)

FULL BUG ROM (the original one)

Rom with all working, but wifi, bluetooth and SIM*

*The SIM CARD works after 15min with the device in standby, but you will not get calls ans you will not be able to send or receive any sms or calls, so it's nearly working...

For other download links, please heads over to the myppc.it topic

Please, there is any dev that can help us?
Let us know in this thread or on the myppc one.
Really, thank You!!

Credits:

maury1234: The one who has ported the initial rom.
estebanSannin: Enabler of OVER/UNDER CLOCK and ideator of Dronix
ScumpinatoS: Summarizator and implementator of the Dronix's kernel into this ROM.
morfes: Fixed the SD
Lucky76: Fixed AUDIO, BRIGHTNESS and CAMERA.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ScumpinatoS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ScumpinatoS Ad-Free

10th July 2011, 11:49 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sarno

Donate to Me
More
No one? I can't believe this, please come on dev! This is an AWESOME rom please fix it for all of us, please
11th July 2011, 10:22 PM |#3  
Look behind you...
Thanks Meter: 323

More
Sucks I'm a kid and can't donate money... but in anyway if I can help PM me! Please, this ROM is awesome! Think of it! HTC Sense on a not-even-close to HTC device!
12th July 2011, 10:07 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikingblack

Sucks I'm a kid and can't donate money... but in anyway if I can help PM me! Please, this ROM is awesome! Think of it! HTC Sense on a not-even-close to HTC device!

Actually it isn't much different than the htc tattoo and the htc wildfire. But yes, I really want to fix it. Unfortunately I do not know how to develop. I don't understand why no one wants to develop on it!

By the way, can you put the credits in English? I did the translation for you.

maury1234: Porting to xda-developers.com author
estebanSannin: Enabler of OVER/UNDER CLOCK and ideator of Dronix
ScumpinatoS: Summarized and implemented estebanSannin's kernel in the ROM
morfes: Fixed the SD
Lucky76: Fixed AUDIO, BRIGHTNESS and CAMERA.
12th July 2011, 08:23 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sarno

Donate to Me
More
Come on devs! So much users want this rom works on our little ideos because this is one of the fastest and one of the most beautiful rom that exists for this smartphone until now.
Please Devs!!
12th July 2011, 08:36 PM |#6  
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Smile
TO
ALL PROFESSIONAL DEVS

Please fix the bugs present in the HTC SENSE ROM for IDEOS U8150 This Will make our IDEOS very Powerful

THANK YOU
13th July 2011, 08:34 PM |#7  
Look behind you...

More
Unhappy Sniffle
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEOS_GUY

TO
ALL PROFESSIONAL DEVS

Please fix the bugs present in the HTC SENSE ROM for IDEOS U8150 This Will make our IDEOS very Powerful

THANK YOU

Exactly. The world needs more ROMs. Just because our device is small and not widely used doesn't mean it isn't. We don't even have a dedicated forum for god's sake! I asked the XDA owner/manager guy Mike and he said there is no mod or manager for this device. You know if people wanted to I could be the mod or whatever they want. I have good leader ship skills (according to my parents). Anyways I'll bet there are more professionals at this than me. Which takes me to the point. Fix the god darn ROM!
13th July 2011, 09:12 PM |#8  
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Yes i agree with you but when this ROM should be fixed after 1 light year if no devs want to fix this why they are wasting time on making useless ROMS instead to fix this legendary HTC SENSE ROM. and the world only need powerful ROMS not more roms.
14th July 2011, 03:58 AM |#9  
Look behind you...

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEOS_GUY

Yes i agree with you but when this ROM should be fixed after 1 light year if no devs want to fix this why they are wasting time on making useless ROMS instead to fix this legendary HTC SENSE ROM. and the world only need powerful ROMS not more roms.

Totally. They spend all their time on *pointless* ROMs for devices that aren't gonna be here in a couple of months. This is by far the best budget phone. Free on contract. Only $100 UNLOCKED. That blows my mind. It's awesome. Some dev work on a good ROM, or don't work at all. And I know some fool is gonna come up to this thread and say "why don't YOU try porting it?" They obviously don't know how hard porting is. FYI i'm making a port of HTC Sense 3.0 Tablet Edition for the Nook Color. And I've been on this since maybe March. To lazy people: read this post as "SOMEONE FIX THIS GOD DANG ROM!
14th July 2011, 12:05 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy
I am afraid this will never be fixed. Sorry. Someone that was interested WOULD have seen this post now. No one is interested. Repeating things like "Fix this god damn rom" won't help, they actually make the situation worse.
14th July 2011, 04:43 PM |#11  
Look behind you...

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA Dev

I am afraid this will never be fixed. Sorry. Someone that was interested WOULD have seen this post now. No one is interested. Repeating things like "Fix this god damn rom" won't help, they actually make the situation worse.

Why not? Just because they haven't seen it yet...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dev, i like rom, ideos, progress, sense, someone make it work, u8150
Previous Thread Next Thread