FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEV] The project to port Android(froyo) on S8500 (8530)

183 posts
Thanks Meter: 624

By oleg_k, Retired Recognized Developer on 29th March 2011, 05:26 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
10th July 2011, 03:32 PM |#1191  
Flag Behind you
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Tut is updated with the new .img filesystem. Tested it yselves works like a charm
10th July 2011, 03:37 PM |#1192  
Thanks Meter: 228

More
it would be nice, if only devs like oleg would post here. that android-on-wave tutorial crap is really going on the nerves. each day we are looking into that forum, seeing with excitement new posts on this thread ... and then it is always just stupid questions or stuff about a stupid tutorial about the porting (of something that does not work, up to now).

that is really disappointing. each day.
The Following User Says Thank You to xsycox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xsycox Ad-Free
11th July 2011, 12:00 PM |#1193  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Error
Unable to collect the files: nbates66FilesystemMoviNANDLoopback100711v1public.z ip.001 and nbates66FilesystemMoviNANDLoopback100711v1public.z ip.002 with Winrar.

Thank you for uploading the file "ext2system.img" in a single part.

Please
11th July 2011, 12:07 PM |#1194  
Flag Behind you

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbast

Unable to collect the files: nbates66FilesystemMoviNANDLoopback100711v1public.z ip.001 and nbates66FilesystemMoviNANDLoopback100711v1public.z ip.002 with Winrar.

Thank you for uploading the file "ext2system.img" in a single part.

Please

Winrar cant read those.. Try 7-zip. worked for me. or HJSplit if you wish
13th July 2011, 10:53 AM |#1195  
Thanks Meter: 228

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalcore

Hello guys.

Yesterday i installed Chainfire 3D from Android Market and then installed driver. My phone is now not booting, just galaxy s logo. How can i delete this driver and repair my Android? It's located on my memory card.

it would be nice, if only devs like oleg would post here. that android-on-wave tutorial crap is really going on the nerves. each day we are looking into that forum, seeing with excitement new posts on this thread ... and then it is always just stupid questions or stuff about a stupid tutorial about the porting (of something that does not work, up to now).

in other words: you posted in the wrong thread. search for "tut".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xsycox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xsycox Ad-Free
13th July 2011, 12:22 PM |#1196  
Flag Behind you

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsycox

in other words: you posted in the wrong thread. search for "tut".

I totally agree with you
13th July 2011, 03:35 PM |#1197  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAS1

I totally agree with you

just delete those tut threads... if nobody is able to install nobody can flame abouts bugs.... and then wait for a stable - full working version to publish
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tweak90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tweak90 Ad-Free
14th July 2011, 08:54 PM |#1198  
Flag Behind you

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweak90

just delete those tut threads... if nobody is able to install nobody can flame abouts bugs.... and then wait for a stable - full working version to publish

We indeed could but then we would get them flaming here about when the releases are... what the current status is etc.. etc..
15th July 2011, 08:59 AM |#1199  
Flag MARSEILLE
Thanks Meter: 2,089

More
And dont forget erase to on title "(8530 also)"
pawlakpl
15th July 2011, 11:16 AM |#1200  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
please stop talking about users, keep working
15th July 2011, 11:25 AM |#1201  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Oleg, say something please. We missed you...
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wave s8500 android
Previous Thread Next Thread