Thanks Meter: 575

By arkedk, Senior Member on 31st October 2010, 09:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th July 2011, 04:53 PM |#491  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayGunsta

you've to change them all to change region...

Yes but with what number set ? There are 3 sets of numbers in the list on the op the phone is white so that rules out the black set and I have changed all 3 to the white set (the same ones on the bac k of the phone ) but what are the numbers in the left collum of the op for ?
8th July 2011, 06:18 PM |#492  
OP Senior Member
Flag Randers

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrytheogre

Yes but with what number set ? There are 3 sets of numbers in the list on the op the phone is white so that rules out the black set and I have changed all 3 to the white set (the same ones on the bac k of the phone ) but what are the numbers in the left collum of the op for ?

The first is the actual CDA which you need to change.
The secondary and third is the SI number which correspond to the CDA (The one you find behind the battery).

Remember you're on X10a so remember to change those aswell if you build.prop says X10i, if you don't do that SEUS or PCC wont recognize your device.
9th July 2011, 12:54 PM |#493  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkedk

The secondary and third is the SI number which correspond to the CDA (The one you find behind the battery).

Remember you're on X10a so remember to change those aswell if you build.prop says X10i, if you don't do that SEUS or PCC wont recognize your device.

If I am using an unbranded non retail x10a which cannot be updated using the update tool, do I change the numbers in the build.prop to reflect those in the first post that are nominated as being x10a for the update tool to recognise the device as being that version of device? and leave the x10a as it is in the build.prop
10th July 2011, 09:59 PM |#494  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkedk

Sorry still dont get it i'm feeling quite dense right now because im usually good at getting this stuff .

so the CDA = 1233-6929
and the phones si = 1232-4506

where do I put those numbers in respect to

ro.product.name=X10i_XXXX-XXXX

ro.build.fingerprint=SEMC/X10i_XXXX-XXXX/X10i/es209ra:2.1-update1/2.0.A.0.497/8QFA:user/release-keys

ro.semc.version.cust=XXXX-XXXX

in order to make the phone look stock ?
10th July 2011, 11:20 PM |#495  
OP Senior Member
Flag Randers

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrytheogre

Sorry still dont get it i'm feeling quite dense right now because im usually good at getting this stuff .

so the CDA = 1233-6929
and the phones si = 1232-4506

where do I put those numbers in respect to

ro.product.name=X10i_XXXX-XXXX

ro.build.fingerprint=SEMC/X10i_XXXX-XXXX/X10i/es209ra:2.1-update1/2.0.A.0.497/8QFA:user/release-keys

ro.semc.version.cust=XXXX-XXXX

in order to make the phone look stock ?

Will go in depth with this.
The first number is the CDA which is the only thing you change in build.prop. So don't even bother with the SI Number as it is has no relevance to the build.prop. In this case it only identifies the color of the device.

Marked in RED is CDA.
Marked in Green is the SI Number for each device (Sensuous Black/Luster White)

Code:
X10i CUST-NBC GENERIC 1234-8465	1235-5522 Customized NCB/Sensuous black, 1235-5523  Customized NCB/Luster white
The Following User Says Thank You to arkedk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arkedk Ad-Free
12th July 2011, 12:56 PM |#496  
Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 0

More
where does one find the cust.prop file ? I have reinstalled my correct firm from olafs thread(original firmware).When i change the last two rows with my correct si and save itf fine,but when i reinstall via seus it goes back to the same value as my CDA number.
16th July 2011, 12:14 AM |#497  

More
hi all,
i am really newbie at android... i will have a simlocked xperia tomarrow. does this method unlock it and makes simfree? or it just debrand it? pls someone help! thanka a lot!!!
16th July 2011, 12:33 AM |#498  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 86

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbjk

hi all,
i am really newbie at android... i will have a simlocked xperia tomarrow. does this method unlock it and makes simfree? or it just debrand it? pls someone help! thanka a lot!!!

No it does NOT unlock as stated on first page.

Debranding basically gives u the software that SE would have given straight from factory before it gets messed around by network operators.

But no your phone would still be simlocked and you wont be able to use other sims on it.

Sent from my X10i using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to jayman1986 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jayman1986 Ad-Free
16th July 2011, 08:39 AM |#499  
Flag Baja
Thanks Meter: 77

More
If U want to add

X10i VFE-HU VFE 1234-6167
16th July 2011, 12:21 PM |#500  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman1986

No it does NOT unlock as stated on first page.

Debranding basically gives u the software that SE would have given straight from factory before it gets messed around by network operators.

But no your phone would still be simlocked and you wont be able to use other sims on it.

Sent from my X10i using XDA Premium App

ok i got it. So can you advice any reputative free or not unlock method ? for ex. i found one; Htccode asks for 15euros with %100warranty... can i trust them?
28th July 2011, 10:45 PM |#501  

More
Well, it didn't go easy, but with 3rd attempt i got an instant update for my X10i. Updating at the moment, hope i'll be unbranded
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.1, eclair, quick, update, x10i

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)