[ROM] ViciousMIUI is done 01-14-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mayajw

May 14, 2010
Get ready for some serious donations! Thank you for your time and effort!

Sent from my ThunderBolt using XDA App

Reactions: moosez3

DroidVicious

Jun 4, 2010
New York
Haha thank you thank you... Believe me we are crank'n.. I posted this on miuiandroid.com as well but I spoke with both Jamezelle and n_i_x last night and if all else fails "we will gang bang that ***** and rape it until MIUI caves in and gives us what we want" lol...

Yeah come here MIUI... Who's yo Daddy... Uhhh take it take it... lol

2k10MBC300SPT

Jun 8, 2010
Medford, MA
Sent from my 4G ThundaBolt,1.5Ghz Processor w/an XDA App!
Screenies ooks sik..no calls nor data at all except web on wifi right? I'll try it out tonighT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm a diva and jumped ship thanks for reading!
    I'm currently back to rebuilding the libraries that need modded from the decompiled sources (JADed java and smali), cleaning them up and fixing to be decent java and merging into MIUI after recompiling the new libraries against the CM7 libraries.

Will you see anything you can use anytime soon from the work I am doing? Nope, probably not for a while, but I am confidant the method I am working with is the only sane way to do it (short of writing a plugin for intellij idea or eclipse that lets one work with smali in a halfway decent way [though that's on my list of things to do sometime]). Maybe by xmas we'll have a working MIUI. That's my non-ultimatum goal at least for myself.

Also noting that I have not accepted any donations on my behalf (in order to avoid feeling pressured) to have something new out. Whenever data and voice work, then I won't mind having donations contributed (to me at least).

I'm mostly interested in the porting of MIUI. After it works, I'll probably bow out of the team and find something else to work on. Not as interested in maintaining MIUI after it works since maintaining it after is kind of boring to me (that and I have no interest of using MIUI myself).

Anyways, that's just the update on my end. I don't speak for everyone of course, just myself and what I have been doing to help with the MIUI project for the Thunderbolt.
    Reserved...........
    Reserved.............
    HUGE UPDATE!!!!!!!

Whats working:
    Phone
    Phone Calls (send and receive)
    Signal appears to work

Whats Not:
    Data
    3G/4G
    Texting
    Wifi/BT
    Voice over the phone (which is interesting especially because when you push numbers, they come through the phone. so it must be a mic problem, possibly a dual_mic lib file)

Videos:

Excuse My pronouncing of Miui
    Outbound calls:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv0ju4I_DPE

Inbound + closer video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elXuwNXmQEE

Dont forget to donate if you feel so motivated

O yeah i forgot:

D/QC-RIL ( 1488): LTE signal is available.
    D/QC-RIL ( 1488): barlevel: cdma: 2, hdr: 0, lte: 1

Now to only get it to communicate