I made a backup with the new update 10D.
I have included the root + performance pack + theme.
Available for download here:
1) Click on free download.
2) Enter the password: john
+ enter numbers captcha
3) Wait for the download
5) Copy the folder "2011-07-19-08.42.40" on your sd card internal:
X: \ ClockworkMod \ backup \
6) Run the restore from CWM 188.8.131.52 or ROM MANAGER
PS:If you have lost the root:
Root again with 1.9.5 SuperOneClick http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1149785
No, the theme is here:
For the problem:
It's hard to find a solution since I have no problem ...
But you can try these solutions.
1) You have tried with wifi?
2) The automatic synchronization and data in the background is turned on?
If not, both activated and restart the mobile.
3) under "Settings" "Applications" "Manage Applications" "uninstall the updates and Clear the cache" of Google talk and Android Market
4) The system language is U.S. English by default in the backup.
Can be trying to change if you are in Europe.
PS: Radical Solution
Save the program with backup titanium and restore the factory.
"Settings" "Privacy" Factory data reset.