CustomRUU for Kaiser

Search This thread

pof

Retired Moderator
Mar 18, 2005
Barcelona
pof.eslack.org
By popular demand I've created HTC Kaiser CustomRUU, it is basically the same as the HTC RUU, but packed in one single exe file and slightly patched to perform a 'task 32' instead of a 'task 28' after flashing an NBH, so it will not format your device if you just flash a radio or a Splash screen.

Note: This CustomRUU will not allow you to flash unsigned files unless you have HardSPL installed, it will not push SSPL.

Instructions as always: Drop the NBH file of your choice in the same folder as CustomRUU and start flashing :)

Recommended tools for handling NBH files:

Enjoy ;)

Attachments

• KaiserCustomRUUv1.zip
    340.7 KB · Views: 43,079

mcq3000

Mar 29, 2005
will this work in Vista as someone had posted a ruu that works in vista for the Hermes I believe.

kjones2k1

Aug 5, 2007
Houston
Sorry for the noob question, but what does this customRUU do? I've already hardSPL'ed my tilt and load the kaiser ROM.

Black-Rose

Oct 21, 2006
By popular demand I've created HTC Kaiser CustomRUU, it is basically the same as the HTC RUU, but packed in one single exe file and slightly patched to perform a 'task 32' instead of a 'task 28' after flashing an NBH, so it will not format your device if you just flash a radio or a Splash screen.
Do I understand this good (translate in my brains)?
In the original situation with original ROM, when you update the RadioROM the device will format? Strange!

Last edited:

GilouTyTNII

Nov 29, 2007
Invalid applciation ?

Hello,

May be obvious ...
Why do I get and invalid pocket pc application when trying to run the kaiserCustomRUU.exe on my kaiser ?
Edit my-stupid-self : it runs from the PC :p

Last edited:

ladytoast

Oct 25, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I am using Duttys 6.1 beta rom and I have flashed my device using KAIS_Radio_Only_1.64.08.21_CustomRUU and now the device just sits there at the HTC screen. Of course in this state I can't flash the old radio back as it isn't getting into the main part of the OS to sync. I have tried hard resetting and that takes me to the set up pages but then it takes me back to the HTC locked page again.

Is there anyway to get it back?

I am a bit worried that I have bricked it. :eek:

jjta

May 23, 2008
yeah guy above me im new here todays my 3rd day but ive picked up a few tips and tricks while STILL trying to unlock my phone "can somebody please help me"
anyway try holding the camera button while soft reseting your phone the tri color screen should pop up the try installing the same rom or different one or you can just Hard spl o something like that PLZ someone correct me if im wrong i did say im new but just tryin to help

mystikal87

May 29, 2008
Roseau, Dominica
XP SP3?

Has anyone tried flashing on a Windows XP SP3 ?

Tried using any RUU and having a problem whereby it gives the error "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)"

Is it me or has anyone else had this issue?

adamp

Jan 14, 2005

Note: This CustomRUU will not allow you to flash unsigned files unless you have HardSPL installed, it will not push SSPL.

Instructions as always: Drop the NBH file of your choice in the same folder as CustomRUU and start flashing :)

Enjoy ;)
I am trying to just flash my Radio. I have downloaded KAIS_Radio_Only_1.65.17.56_CustomRUU and when I try and upgrade my radio it says do you want to update your ROM from 3.14.405.0 to 1.0.0.0. Should I just OK this so it will continue to the Radio Update? I do not want to change my ROM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Enjoy ;)