By jug6ernaut, Inactive Recognized Developer on 18th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th July 2011, 04:14 PM |#91  
Flag KY
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgg2k

please somebody give a hand with this problem.
Im having the same issue with KennĀ“s rom and Faux kernel. 8 hours max in phone idle... from a full charge. NOT USING the phone

Sorry buddy, the phone idle thing is something else, this has nothing to do with that, this only fixes the battery jumping around after a reboot. This works well for fixing the jumping and I'm not running the 1% battery mod so mine was showing 100% charge this morning. You guys running the battery mod may have to do a full charge then reflash the battery mod maybe?

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App
19th July 2011, 04:46 PM |#92  
Flag East Coast
Thanks Meter: 72

More
I'm having no trouble charging to 100%, although it does drop to 99% almost immediately. Probably has more to do with the calibration, which I did last night. Waiting for it to drain and then another full charge. I'll post results when i've cycled a couple times.

On a side note, setcpu is reporting the status as 10% increments, although it does seem to roughly correspond to the 1% statusbar number. i.e. status bar shows 74%, setcpu shows 70%.. status bar shows 58%, setcpu shows 60%. Basically it's rounding to the nearest 10%, which seems normal. So far everything seems good with the jug6ernaut v2 fix and CherryBlur .05d
19th July 2011, 05:03 PM |#93  
Flag Nor Cal
Thanks Meter: 290

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimejosh2000

The deodexed. Apk's still prob need to be overwritten with the apk's you have in the /system folder I'm not sure how to make this more cleat? Any ideas? If you do it with root explorer, make sure you set correct permissions on the files too!!!

Sent from my Cyanbreaded Gingered Atrix!

I understand what you're saying. I swapped the apks and was trying to do a specific wipe (battery only) through root explorer. I didn't know if it was possible or if I was looking at the correct file. I ended up just doing a complete dalvik wipe and everything is working fine now.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App
20th July 2011, 10:00 PM |#94  
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:

The deodexed. Apk's still prob need to be overwritten with the apk's you have in the /system folder I'm not sure how to make this more cleat? Any ideas? If you do it with root explorer, make sure you set correct permissions on the files too!!!

Can you touch on these permissions with a little more detail? I see the permissions area of the file, but not sure what should be checked. Sorry...still getting the FC after replacing the files from v1 with the stock .apk's posted after the fix. Thanks for all of your help.
20th July 2011, 10:11 PM |#95  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 354

Donate to Me
More
Using root explorer ... change permissions to match the other Apk's

(RW-R--R--):

USER - READ, WRITE,
GROUP - READ
OTHERS - READ

make sure you mount "/system" as read/write....

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-man67

Can you touch on these permissions with a little more detail? I see the permissions area of the file, but not sure what should be checked. Sorry...still getting the FC after replacing the files from v1 with the stock .apk's posted after the fix. Thanks for all of your help.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sublimejosh2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sublimejosh2000 Ad-Free
20th July 2011, 10:32 PM |#96  
Flag Nor Cal
Thanks Meter: 290

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-man67

You also need to clear your dalvik-cache through cwm
21st July 2011, 12:52 AM |#97  
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:

Using root explorer ... change permissions to match the other Apk's

(RW-R--R--):

USER - READ, WRITE,
GROUP - READ
OTHERS - READ

make sure you mount "/system" as read/write....

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatboypat

You also need to clear your dalvik-cache through cwm

Thanks guys! I am back in business and EVERYTHING is working well again. Appreciate the lessons!!
21st July 2011, 01:07 AM |#98  
Flag KY

More
i'd really like to know what in phone idle time is chewing threw that battery so much. 2.3.4 phone idle is crazy.
21st July 2011, 01:41 AM |#99  
Flag Candyland
Thanks Meter: 174

More
I don't get what you guys are talking about regarding the phone idle..

my phone idle is at the top, sure, at 56% but my battery life seems normal which is currently at 75% after 9hrs 15min of moderate usage. (texting, surfing, email, fb, g+, etc.)
21st July 2011, 02:29 AM |#100  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag San Antonio, Tx
Thanks Meter: 476

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkamikaze

my phone idle is at the top, sure, at 56% but my battery life seems normal which is currently at 75% after 9hrs 15min of moderate usage. (texting, surfing, email, fb, g+, etc.)

almost always it comes down to the apps a said user has installed...sad but true.
21st July 2011, 02:31 AM |#101  
Flag KY

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkamikaze

Myself and many others have noticed way more battery drain since 2.3.4 and a lot higher phone idle usage than on 2.2.2. What I mean by a lot, for me is A Lot higher phone idle usage. Couple of hours less run time for me per day as well.

Also I'm running the same Apps as I did on 2.2.2 and also I have not installed as many Apps as I did have.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)