20th July 2011, 10:38 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 633

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilko

so, phone must be rooted before hm ?

Yes

10char
The Following User Says Thank You to antonio1475 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antonio1475 Ad-Free

20th July 2011, 11:03 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
My question is if is possible load clockworkmod in init for phone, why not ubuntu linux in native mode?
22nd July 2011, 06:23 AM |#63  
Flag Paranoid Room
Thanks Meter: 534

More
Noob question (just for precaution), i wanna flash my stock to Nova v1 and gingerbread theme+ex. kernel after that with CWM 3.2. what should i do first (recovery installed)? flash Nova with CWM Rom Manager app or manually flash it with recovery menu?

thx!

ehmm... which button is used as "ENTER" button in CWM recovery? i pressed menu, home, back and search touch button and it always falls back to CWM logo or top menu.

EDIT: nevermind, problem solved
1st August 2011, 05:00 AM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Tried backup option , say can't mount system and stops. I have nova 1.7.31. Any solution?
8th August 2011, 02:19 PM |#65  
Flag ıstanbul
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadme

Tried backup option , say can't mount system and stops. I have nova 1.7.31. Any solution?

look at that
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1206175
11th August 2011, 05:10 PM |#66  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
is it possible, that we get the next time a cwm with key kombination, because i have fear that i make a mistake and can't acces cwm anymore :/
11th August 2011, 05:58 PM |#67  
Flag Arroyomolinos Madrid
Thanks Meter: 4,805

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensationStyler

is it possible, that we get the next time a cwm with key kombination, because i have fear that i make a mistake and can't acces cwm anymore :/

The keycombination isn't at CWM... it's at bootloader.

Nova ROM inludes a way to access from boot using a physical key... but stock ROM doesn't... no way at the moment.
11th August 2011, 07:03 PM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huexxx

The keycombination isn't at CWM... it's at bootloader.

Nova ROM inludes a way to access from boot using a physical key... but stock ROM doesn't... no way at the moment.

Ok thank you

if i install clockworkmod now, is it easy to make anything false?
-irst i have to get root (i am on v10e, and have unfortunatelly no root yet,but later i will have)
-then i have to install cwm and take the nova rom and wipe 1.3 to my sd card and boot into recovery

- than i have to wipe all (should i do a backup?)
- delete all user data
- install the nova rom and reboot or?

there is nothing with s-on or o-ff or? it's onlyon htc or?
11th August 2011, 11:02 PM |#69  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Stange Problem
Hello Friends,

Today i installed Nova 3.1 on my Black, everything seems to working fine.

But encountered a strange problem, i cant install Clockworkmod on m device.

The USB Debunging MOD Bug is not appearing on my Bar, but when i checked ion the settings it is clicked.

So i cant backup my Rom by "Rom Manager App" it always says to install a Recovery.

And gives me some models number, but Black is not there so i choose the Optimus 2X.

after that my fon stuck on the LG Logo, no matter how many times i restart it.

After this i recover it using the LG Software, and after it it wont gives me permission to instal the apps, so i factory reset the phone.

Now i m able to install the apps but it wont let me boot into the recovery mod and stuck on the LG LOGO on Boot.

Now when i update the software or reinstall the OS (with KDZ updater), nothing is erased, all the software are there and settings remained.

I tried to update the Firmware to V11B_00.kdz (Bouygues Telecom) -- but strange it installed the latest OS but all the apps and settings are still there.

Now i need to install the Nova again on my black, but i cant do it bcoz my phone is not going in recovery mood.

Guyz Pls help me
11th August 2011, 11:11 PM |#70  
Thanks Meter: 633

More
You made almost all you must not do...

But luckily you have an easy way now. Just root with Gingerbreak and then use the package on this post to install recovery, then Anreboot to reboot in recovery and wipe, then flash.

DO NOT use ROM MANAGER for anything.

Enviado desde mi LG-P970 usando Tapatalk
11th August 2011, 11:28 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
antonio.... Man you are great... Muaaahhhhhhhhhh

Thanks man, its worked.

Now i can sleep
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)