By flimsy888, Senior Member on 19th July 2011, 05:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st July 2011, 03:12 PM |#11  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 513

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Misunderstood that one...a modems section. Got you. You are looking for flashable modems. I always have used Odin to change modems

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

As far as I know, there was really only one true CWM -flashable modem available, and I thought that was EC05 because it came with an official release. I think all the other 'leaked' modems have to be Odin'd, but I'm not 100% on that one.

21st July 2011, 03:15 PM |#12  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I was able to see a a bunch of files listed yesterday. Now all I'm getting when selecting the categories is "Empty Directory" ("Noting available at this time").

Where the files removed or is this an issue with my app/connection?
21st July 2011, 03:28 PM |#13  
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,926

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayzooos

As far as I know, there was really only one true CWM -flashable modem available, and I thought that was EC05 because it came with an official release. I think all the other 'leaked' modems have to be Odin'd, but I'm not 100% on that one.

That's what I thought too.

21st July 2011, 03:31 PM |#14  
Flag Whittier,CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by familymedia

I was able to see a a bunch of files listed yesterday. Now all I'm getting when selecting the categories is "Empty Directory" ("Noting available at this time").

Where the files removed or is this an issue with my app/connection?

Which are you trying? I see the lists growing...Genocide and Clean kernels now on there and the reRFS and Bamboozled ROMs..looking better and better

21st July 2011, 03:42 PM |#15  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,634

Donate to Me
More
only OTA releases have CWM flashable modems... which means EB13 and EC05, and DI18, and i think 2 more before that... but, the arent modem flashes they upgrades, which means from a specific modem to a specific modem...
21st July 2011, 03:49 PM |#16  
Flag Whittier,CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris41g

only OTA releases have CWM flashable modems... which means EB13 and EC05, and DI18, and i think 2 more before that... but, the arent modem flashes they upgrades, which means from a specific modem to a specific modem...

Thanks for confirming that. I didn't think I was wrong on that one.

21st July 2011, 04:05 PM |#17  
Flag NYC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Which are you trying? I see the lists growing...Genocide and Clean kernels now on there and the reRFS and Bamboozled ROMs..looking better and better

Ok. Now I see items on the list again. But, I didn't see anything when I tried this morning up until about 5 minutes ago. Same thing happened yesterday (and the day before?).

"Install Theme" had no items listed. Neither did any other categories. Anyhow, it seems to be ok now, but just wondering if there are any issues with my app or connection that may be causing this.

Thanks.
21st July 2011, 04:07 PM |#18  
Flag Whittier,CA

Donate to Me
More
Maybe it was being updated...

The Following User Says Thank You to JohnCorleone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JohnCorleone Ad-Free
21st July 2011, 04:12 PM |#19  
Flag NYC

More
That's what I was thinking. Thanks John. Guess I'll post again if this happens more often.
21st July 2011, 05:12 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
If it's being updated, then it's being updated all the time. 9/10 times that I check for roms, kernels, modems etc etc etc it tells me nothing could be found. Just tried again, 15 seconds after I got an empty report and I see things.

Seems like a bug to me.
21st July 2011, 05:20 PM |#21  
Flag Whittier,CA

Donate to Me
More
Did you try re-installing the app? I check it every time someone posts that its not working and its all good here. What is your setup? Also, developers from almost every phone can add their work to this app so who knows what's being added. It could be quite a bit

The Following User Says Thank You to JohnCorleone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JohnCorleone Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acs, kernels, roms, themes, updater

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)