FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][Android 2.1+]CPU Usage, Frequency & Memory Monitor (Quad Core Support) V3.1.4

137 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By optic76, Senior Member on 8th July 2011, 11:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd July 2011, 09:35 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

More
The CPU usage information is abstracted in both cases at the App level. Apps just need to read the standard CPU usage information at the OS level to gather its data. Control of when and how the dual core magic works is not a worry at the app level since the OS handels it. Hope this helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i900frenchaddict

=> Tegra 2 platform: the 2 cores always run simultaneously, at the same speed.
=>Qualcomm platform: this one is asynchrone and works as you said, only one may work, cores can work at different speed, etc

Android 2.3 is not supposed to handle Qualcomm asynchrone dual core, so that's why I want to know if this app can be trusted concerning the usage of asynchrone dual cores.....

The Following User Says Thank You to optic76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift optic76 Ad-Free

23rd July 2011, 09:36 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

More
Thanks for the info and support!
I added your request to my dev notes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilkungen78

It would be great if you could add a memory meter..So we could see how much memory is left and used by the system

But other than that he app is superb keep up the good work

The Following User Says Thank You to optic76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift optic76 Ad-Free
24th July 2011, 01:27 AM |#23  
Flag Passau
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Great App, but on my Archos 101 the config screen only shows up in landscape....even if the homescreen is in portait, when i start your app to config it switches to landscape. the other issue is, that i can not scroll down in this landscape mode, so i can not choose all options.......
24th July 2011, 01:29 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

More
Send an email to my support address with a screenshot if you could. I will see about getting this fixed ASAP.

Thanks for the report!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaPardus

Great App, but on my Archos 101 the config screen only shows up in landscape....even if the homescreen is in portait, when i start your app to config it switches to landscape. the other issue is, that i can not scroll down in this landscape mode, so i can not choose all options.......

24th July 2011, 01:45 AM |#25  
Flag Unknown
Thanks Meter: 39

More
How can i donate to you ? You have now donation button
24th July 2011, 01:52 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

More
Fixed Thanks!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilkungen78

How can i donate to you ? You have now donation button

24th July 2011, 02:06 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I will be buying this app soon - just waiting to replace my OG Droid! Love the tablet version...
25th July 2011, 05:34 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

More
Thanks! I appreciate it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiff72

I will be buying this app soon - just waiting to replace my OG Droid! Love the tablet version...

UPDATE 2.1.0

New Memory Usage monitoring added in 2.1.0!

Update now available on Market. Let me know what you think!

Johnny

25th July 2011, 05:40 PM |#29  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Meridian, ID
Thanks Meter: 856

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optic76

New Memory Usage monitoring added in 2.1.0!

Update now available on Market. Let me know what you think!

Market says there's an update, but if I click on the app, I only get 'Open' or 'Uninstall'.

I uninstalled/re-installed and still only see the same version with only CPU usage.

Let me know when you've fixed the update.
25th July 2011, 05:43 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

More
The Dev console reports the right version but if I use my phone to check Market it does still show the old version. Must take a little while for Market to update. I will be checking my phone and once I see the update I will post. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by psouza4

Market says there's an update, but if I click on the app, I only get 'Open' or 'Uninstall'.

I uninstalled/re-installed and still only see the same version with only CPU usage.

25th July 2011, 08:01 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Austin

More
I'm now seeing the updated version on Market via my phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psouza4

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)