Viber for Wildfire

Search This thread

Scratch0805

Jun 18, 2011
Sheffield
When I first installed Hellfire the viber app force closed all the time so I uninstalled it but this works perfect, thank you!

Sent from my Wildfire using XDA Premium App

Reactions: billylows

Charlotte90T

Jul 24, 2011
Mine has sound quality problems. There're echos, delays and interruptions sometimes, though the free sms feature is working well. Are they working on fixing this?

madrid9999

Mar 24, 2011
It says I don't have any viber contacts even I used to have a lot when I was using the beta version.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA Premium App

Charlotte90T

Jul 24, 2011
What market are you using ?
It doesn't show up on the market on my handset , with the market online it won't let me download as it says "Not Compatable"

Hey I'm using the only Market I know, I guess everyone has the same?

The latest version 2.0.1 has severe problems with Wildfire and Hero, that's why it's not showing up in the Market of these 2 models. I'm using version 2.0.0

billylows

Jul 5, 2011
Hey I'm using the only Market I know, I guess everyone has the same?

The latest version 2.0.1 has severe problems with Wildfire and Hero, that's why it's not showing up in the Market of these 2 models. I'm using version 2.0.0

You can now download it for "partially-supported devices"
but as I have already said it is working fine on JokerDroid 4.2

Charlotte90T I am sure you have seen this post from Viber somewhere else on the web

Hi all,
This is a member of the Viber Development Team!

HTC Wildfire and HTC Hero are currently unavailable in Market, and that it is because we encountered severe issues when developing Viber on it.

However, we decided that we will bring it back to Market soon. Meanwhile, you can use this link to manually download the .APK intended for partially-supported devices: http://helpme.viber.com/index.php/K...View/100/16/cant-download-from-android-market

Lmasta

Sep 1, 2011
My calls connect but can't hear anything, network status is excellent, anyone else having same problem?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

JorgeColaco

Sep 24, 2009
Lisboa
Yes,
I've dowloaded it from the market and had the same issues on sound calls.
With the text messages everything works well.

Anyone know's if any older version works better?

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know that Viber is not officially compatable with the Wildfire, but I have installed the apk below and all is fine on my phone running jokerDroiD ROM
    I've tried it too. It does work with cm7 based ruymanca rom.
    With SUnAaBh.v.1.1 works without problems..
    When I first installed Hellfire the viber app force closed all the time so I uninstalled it but this works perfect, thank you!

Sent from my Wildfire using XDA Premium App
    It's pretty amazing what this app can do! Call quality is okay.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA Premium App