Sorry, forgot to exclude debug feature from "Excluded programs". Now it should work.
First of all, many thanks to all donators!
Unfortunately I don't have much time, so new feature introduced not so fast...
Changes in 1.4:
1. Fixed a few bugs causing not stable behavior (freezing, white-screen or so.).
2. Fixed LeftRightAppCmdLine parameter parsing.
3. Fixed "Excluded programs" list.
4. Display orientation now checked for each point. Hope issues with "incorrect calibration" in landscape mode on some devices will be solved.
5. Whole application optimization.
6. Added scrolling in "Agenda One" windows. Changed scrollable window searching algorithm.
7. Added possibility to turn off scrolling function. New parameter "DisableScroll" with possible values: 0 - scrolling enabled and 1 - scrolling disabled. For example, to disable scrolling in all windows put DisableScroll:1 to the configuration file.
No new features or so. Just stability. A few more checks added, suspicious parts of code rewrited and so on.
1. Fixed bug with memory allocation which for 99.99999% was a reason for devices freezing. To avoid possible huge problems (even hardreset might be required sometimes!) with your devices I would recommend uninstall FTouchFlo 1.0 and 1.1 if you have them installed.
2. To avoid changing '/' to '\' in gestures parameters you have to put parameter value in brackets:
[will be changed]: UpDownAppCmdLine:/Program files/123.exe
[will not be changed]:UpDownAppCmdLine:"/cmd_line_parameter"
1. Devices freezing (I really hope!)
2. Slash - Backslash problem in configuration file. You can put there anything you want and FTouchFlo will change all / to \.
3. Excluded programs: sometimes currently active application wasn't recognized and excluded.
4. User activity notification added. Before that when you're just scrolling, windows didn't know about your activities.
FTouchFlo is the program which gives you possibility to control with your Windows Mobile PDA without using stylus but with your finger!
It allows scrolling contents of windows in most of applications (Outlook, File explorer, MS Word, Notes, Contacts etc.) where vertical or horizontal scroll bars are! Along with scrolling feature FTouchFlo provides launching functionality. You will be able to start up to 4 your favorite applications just sliding your finger on the touch screen in one of four directions.
1. Scrolling and standard windows behavior: To scroll contents of a window with vertical or horizontal scroll bar you have to touch your screen and immediately start scrolling by moving your finger. You have just a few milliseconds (Delay) between the moment you’ve touched the screen and started scrolling. If you’ll not start scrolling immediately, your PDA will be working as usual (standard windows behavior function): you’ll be able to select text or use tap-n-hold function to invoke context menu.
2. Zones: There are 2 zones of touch screen controlled by FTouchFlo:
Zone “1” is always used for scrolling or “standard windows behavior” functions. Zone 2 might be also used for launching up to 4 your favorite applications.
Note: Scrolling and “Standard windows behavior” functions are also available in the Zone 2.
3. Launching: To launch one of four predefined applications you can use four different gestures: Down->Up, Up->Down, Left->Right, Right->Left.
Note: You should always start gestures for launching applications from the Zone 2!
Note: You should start moving your finger almost immediately (GestureWaitingDelay) after you’ve touched the screen!
• Down-Up gesture should be started from the bottom of the screen and you should move your finger to the 1/3 of screen in the direction to the top of screen:
• Up->Down gesture should be started from the top of screen and you should move your finger to the 1/3 of screen in the direction to the bottom of screen;
• Left->Right gesture should be started from the left of screen and you should move your finger to the 1/3 of screen in the direction to the right of screen;
• Right->Left gesture should be started from the right of screen and you should move your finger to the 1/3 of screen in the direction to the left of screen.
4. Excluded applications. This feature allows you to restrict FTouchFlo control gestures when some application is running. It is useful in case if the application natively supports scrolling with finger function or gestures.
5. Disabled when SIP is active. FTouchFlo will be automatically disabled when you have SIP (Software Input Panel) active, so you can use Block Recognizer, Letter Recognizer and other SIPs without taking into account that FTouchFlo is running.
1. Transcriber is not supported.
2. Scrolling doesn’t works in MSExcel, Resco Photo Viewer and some other applications with unusual approach how to use scrollbars.
3. Windows internal calibration application will not be working while FTouchFlo is running.
Licensing, using, copyrights etc.
1. You can use FTouchFlo for non-commercial purposes free of charge.
2. You can include FTouchFlo in your ROMs with notice about FTouchFLo copyright.
3. You can distribute FTouchFlo together with your application with notice about FTouchFlo copyright.
4. All rights to FTouchFlo belong to FTouchFlo developers.
5. You can use FTouchFlo on your own risk.
6. FTouchFlo developers are not responsible for any problems caused by using FTouchFlo.
If the touch screen is not responding, it might be caused by FTouchFlo. Just softreset the device.
Special thanks to all donators, administration and members of www.xda-developers.com!
We hope you’ll be happy with FTouchFlo and if so, please, donate, so developers will be able to continue working and introduce new cool features!
Feel free to contact FTouchFlo developers by e-mail: ftouchflodev(@)seznam.cz or post at http://forum.xda-developers.com – the greatest xDA owners forum!
For complete description see Readme.txt or FTouchFlo.docx files from the package!