FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

3,337 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,368

By rujelus22, Inactive Recognized Developer on 25th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th July 2011, 12:00 PM |#11  
Flag Gamecock Country
Thanks Meter: 72

More
GV looks great

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

26th July 2011, 05:06 PM |#12  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Reno, NV

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mquinn24

GV looks great

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

My internet went down last night should be up and working again.
The Following User Says Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rujelus22 Ad-Free
26th July 2011, 08:59 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
w

SeQwnt from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
28th July 2011, 12:52 AM |#14  
Flag S Jersey
Thanks Meter: 782

More
Google voice installs fine but force closes when trying to open. I uninstalled the original version first. I tried clearing app data and no dice. Im running synergy rom.
28th July 2011, 01:49 AM |#15  
Flag Reno, NV

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by njfoses

Google voice installs fine but force closes when trying to open. I uninstalled the original version first. I tried clearing app data and no dice. Im running synergy rom.

I have never tried it with the synergy ROM I have no idea why it would FC. I have never had it FC.
28th July 2011, 07:56 AM |#16  
Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

I'm running Deck's 1.2.1 rom, having the same problem and took the same steps with no luck either. Google+ worked just fine however. This was immediately following a fresh install on a full wipe.

That themed GV would be awesome to have so if there's any info I can provide let me know.
30th July 2011, 09:27 PM |#17  
Flag Reno, NV

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1what

I'm running Deck's 1.2.1 rom, having the same problem and took the same steps with no luck either. Google+ worked just fine however. This was immediately following a fresh install on a full wipe.

That themed GV would be awesome to have so if there's any info I can provide let me know.

Can you send me the apk that works on your phone. I should be able to apply my theme to that one and we can see if that works.
The Following User Says Thank You to rujelus22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rujelus22 Ad-Free
30th July 2011, 10:38 PM |#18  
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kr1m3boss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kr1m3boss Ad-Free
30th July 2011, 10:49 PM |#19  
Flag S Jersey

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kr1m3boss

I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok

That worked, thanks!
3rd August 2011, 04:44 AM |#20  
Flag S Jersey

More
rujelus22, a new version of G+ was released today. Will you be inverting the new version?
3rd August 2011, 09:48 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Loving the google black, thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)