FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Accounts deleted

330 posts
Thanks Meter: 46

By Midnitte, Senior Member on 22nd July 2011, 11:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Randomly deleted my email and windows live id accounts, and now I can't login to my windows live id. Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my SGH-i917 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
23rd July 2011, 04:04 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey

More
Bump? =[ It just randomly removed my accounts and now I can't sign into it, no more Xbox live...

Like gah wtf

25th July 2011, 10:27 AM |#3  
Lost in Europe :)
Thanks Meter: 230

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitte

Bump? =[ It just randomly removed my accounts and now I can't sign into it, no more Xbox live...

Like gah wtf

Can you please detail, what you did and how you did it?

I'm asking because you CAN'T "remove" the account from the phone.
I quote from MS, here and here

HOWEVER, note that the Windows Live account that you used to set-up your phone can not be deleted from the phone. To remove that one, you'd have to reset your phone (which brings it back to the factory state).

The first Windows Live account you add to a WP7 device becomes the primary account on the device and cannot be delete without doing a factory reset of
the device.

So it seems you "did it" from the browser. In which case you can only "delete" the account. And if that's the case, I can't help but feel irony and provide you with this similar situation:
"I've sold my car yesterday and this morning when I was trying to go to work I realized that my car isn't where it's normally parked..."

Fun aside, if you deleted the account, you have to re-create it somehow or if you can't, hard reset the phone and use another live account.
You might also want to read Windows Phone 7 – Change, Remove Live ID You Are Using
26th July 2011, 01:20 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey

More
Well I never did anything, merely unlocked my phone and noticed my email accounts were gone along with my windows live id. Its like I never added it except I can no longer add my account, merely getting "blah blah blah error we cant fix" and "phone has wrong date" error messages.
26th July 2011, 11:35 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey

More
And now, strangely (and overnight without my doing) I'm logged into Xbox live but not my live id account

26th July 2011, 03:07 PM |#6  
Lost in Europe :)
Thanks Meter: 230

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitte

And now, strangely (and overnight without my doing) I'm logged into Xbox live but not my live id account

I suggest you check your account for some hacking/hijacking first (check on a PC/browser). If that's not the case, most likely something's gone wrong on your phone. I suggest a full sync, then hard reset and start from scratch.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)