[Script] Ram Optimizer/Rom speed booster by Juwell

Search This thread

OVORene

Jul 27, 2011
CO
gplus.to
Original thread Here

All credit goes to Juwell for the script.

MORE SMOOTHNESS, MORE SPEED, LESS LAGS AND ENOUGH FREE MEMORY

Hi guys,
after long time of testing I found the best balance for RAM, this script will make your RAM in the best optimization, the best optimization means the best balance between free memory, multitask, speed of launching apps and system speed. It means that you'll still have enough free memory (you'll have free memory as much as you need, because it is not good if you have really a lot of free memory, because Android's work with memory is different from other OS) and you can fully use your multitask, my script doesn't kill your app automatically when you minimize it. Your system and switching between apps or launching apps will be very fast.

Now you don't have to use Task Killer!

Requirements: Root, Kernel which supports init.d

Lowmemorykiller values
-Values which mainly affect your multitask and free memory. Values of my script were made for combination of using multitask and still have enough free memory.

VM values
-Very important values which affect your battery consumption, system speed and speed of launching apps.

HOW TO CHECK IF SCRIPT WORKS
Download "AutoKiller Memory Optimizer" and check values:
LMK values
10MB, 16MB, 24MB, 48MB, 56MB, 72MB
VM values
50, 10, 5, 10, 90, 5

ROM devs can use Juwell's script in their ROMs, but give the proper credit.

!!!WARNING!!!
INSTALL IT ON YOUR OWN RISK.

I have been testing this script with Rewind 3D Sense 3.0 and switching between apps and navagating threw the homescreen is a lot smoother.
Downside, it kills my battery pretty fast, 3 hours and already down to 50% lite use.

I attached the flashable.zip and the script by itself.

Enjoy!!

INSTALLATION
1) Download attached file (RAM_Script-CWM.zip) and install it with CWM

Attachments

• RAM_Script-CWM.zip
    156.2 KB · Views: 7,333
  • RAM_Script.zip
    417 bytes · Views: 5,370
Last edited:

OVORene

Jul 27, 2011
CO
gplus.to
So far tested and confirmed working on​

Incredible 2 ReMix - working
KInGdOm ReWiND 3D - working

I think the script works for any rom, but I haven't tested all. If any of you test and confirm working, please advise so I can update this post.

Regards

Last edited:

Beezwhammer

Jun 4, 2011
im on miui, the version before the newest.
my battery percentage hasnt budged in 2 hours, and went down 1 just a minute ago. not sure how but my battery life is better then it ever has been.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

jdog94

Mar 3, 2010
so how do you tell if it is working correct i downloaded autokiller but not sure what to look for

jdog94

Mar 3, 2010
i got AutoKiller Memory Optimizer but i dont see the values it says to look for

dyetheskin

Dec 12, 2006
bensalem, pa
flashed but the script never went to system/etc/init.d like it's suppose to. extracted and moved it myself but values never changed after reboot

m52 power!

Mar 6, 2008
flashed but the script never went to system/etc/init.d like it's suppose to. extracted and moved it myself but values never changed after reboot

+1

Manually moved s97ramscript using root explorer. Set Permissions rwxrwxrwx, rebooted and I am not seeing the correct values in Autokiller Memory Optimizer.

Not really sure wtf is going on here, running MIUI with incredikernel, both latest versions.

ecltech

Oct 15, 2007
I had the same issue with the script. Remove "s" from the script so it should be "97ramscript". It should work. Worked for me after I did that.

Reactions: m52 power!

zeke1988

Apr 9, 2010
whats different between this one and V6 SuperCharger? V6 supercharger doesnt require Cw flashing, just script manager and busybox 1.18.2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Original thread Here

All credit goes to Juwell for the script.

MORE SMOOTHNESS, MORE SPEED, LESS LAGS AND ENOUGH FREE MEMORY

Hi guys,
    after long time of testing I found the best balance for RAM, this script will make your RAM in the best optimization, the best optimization means the best balance between free memory, multitask, speed of launching apps and system speed. It means that you'll still have enough free memory (you'll have free memory as much as you need, because it is not good if you have really a lot of free memory, because Android's work with memory is different from other OS) and you can fully use your multitask, my script doesn't kill your app automatically when you minimize it. Your system and switching between apps or launching apps will be very fast.

Now you don't have to use Task Killer!

Requirements: Root, Kernel which supports init.d

Lowmemorykiller values
    -Values which mainly affect your multitask and free memory. Values of my script were made for combination of using multitask and still have enough free memory.

VM values
    -Very important values which affect your battery consumption, system speed and speed of launching apps.

HOW TO CHECK IF SCRIPT WORKS
    Download "AutoKiller Memory Optimizer" and check values:
    LMK values
    10MB, 16MB, 24MB, 48MB, 56MB, 72MB
    VM values
    50, 10, 5, 10, 90, 5

ROM devs can use Juwell's script in their ROMs, but give the proper credit.

!!!WARNING!!!
    INSTALL IT ON YOUR OWN RISK.

I have been testing this script with Rewind 3D Sense 3.0 and switching between apps and navagating threw the homescreen is a lot smoother.
    Downside, it kills my battery pretty fast, 3 hours and already down to 50% lite use.

I attached the flashable.zip and the script by itself.

Enjoy!!

INSTALLATION
    1) Download attached file (RAM_Script-CWM.zip) and install it with CWM
    No need to add it to ReMix, it's already in there ;)
    So what would happen if I put auto killer to the mac while running this script ?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

That would be overkill. The task killer apps actually hurt the phone's battery more than help anyway, so this script should be enough.
    I had the same issue with the script. Remove "s" from the script so it should be "97ramscript". It should work. Worked for me after I did that.