Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 1,747

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikereidis

Version 2.0.2:

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7UP2...download&hl=en

Relatively little that is noticeable has changed for TI based phones such as the HTC Legend, except that the UI has been somewhat redesigned, mostly to provide support for larger and smaller screens.

The app now supports tested Broadcom support on CM7. My new dev phone is an HTC Desire HD.

I will post a pointer to a thread in a non-device specific forum where I'm hoping to aggregate further conversation about this app.

Well done on desire hd progress! Will you be making it work for sense roms?
1st May 2011, 10:25 PM |#122  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Ottawa/Gatineau, Canada
Thanks Meter: 4,186

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamstears

Well done on desire hd progress! Will you be making it work for sense roms?

Thanks !

On my Legend I have it running on the Blayo ROM, which is sense, and I think it should run on a stock ROM, but haven't tested that.

On these ROMs there is no working hcitool, and I use btipsd_cli which seems to be on the stock ROM also. Sometimes the btipsd daemon will crash though, although most likely when stopping/restarting the app a lot.
28th July 2011, 11:48 AM |#123  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Thanks !

On my Legend I have it running on the Blayo ROM, which is sense, and I think it should run on a stock ROM, but haven't tested that.

On these ROMs there is no working hcitool, and I use btipsd_cli which seems to be on the stock ROM also. Sometimes the btipsd daemon will crash though, although most likely when stopping/restarting the app a lot.

Found some sources from TI that may be useful, there are allot regarding Tx/Rx Radio.

omapzoom.org/?p=platform/hardware/ti/wpan.git;a=tree;hb=gingerbread

Can't post in your development thread as I haven't posted enough
28th July 2011, 08:16 PM |#124  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joka90

Found some sources from TI that may be useful, there are allot regarding Tx/Rx Radio.

omapzoom.org/?p=platform/hardware/ti/wpan.git;a=tree;hb=gingerbread

Can't post in your development thread as I haven't posted enough

Thanks.

I have a thread here for low post counts: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1166856&page=3

I've seen much of this before but there ARE some interesting updates/additions.
28th July 2011, 08:33 PM |#125  
Flag Odense
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
Mike.. Did you ever get any money from the op of this thread?.. You made the radio work.. You deserve the money he offered.. by the way.. Any reverse engineering will help get wifi ap driver to work on ogo2s 2.3 rom?

Sent from my HTC Legend using XDA Premium App
28th July 2011, 09:29 PM |#126  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetigerdk

Mike.. Did you ever get any money from the op of this thread?.. You made the radio work.. You deserve the money he offered..

That would seem fair and appropriate, and also for the others who joined in indicating they would contribute. I don't recall any dollar amounts though.

Before your post I PM'd the OP asking him if he would close this thread as it's served it's purpose. I will let him answer if he so desires.

I received 4 donations at the beginning of March, averaging around $20 each or so. I even received one around a month or so ago. Thank you donors !

But I have since removed the Donate button as I think it's incompatible with my commercial activity selling an Unlocker app for Spirit FM Radio.

Now I would prefer that people purchase my Unlocker: https://market.android.com/details?i...cros.fm_unlock

I've sold about 40 copies so far in the last 3-4 weeks.
28th July 2011, 09:31 PM |#127  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Any reverse engineering will help get wifi ap driver to work on ogo2s 2.3 rom?

My hands are full so I won't be doing it.

Texas Instruments has been slowly becoming more open, with their source code at least. So perhaps some day...
15th April 2015, 10:00 PM |#128  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 742

More
Quote:

Mike.. Did you ever get any money from the op of this thread?.. You made the radio work.. You deserve the money he offered.. by the way.. Any reverse engineering will help get wifi ap driver to work on ogo2s 2.3 rom?

Sent from my HTC Legend using XDA Premium App

Was in a mix of changing devices totally forgot about this thread back then. Take care.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1429131618588.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	3264464  
The Following User Says Thank You to and313 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift and313 Ad-Free
15th April 2015, 10:51 PM |#129  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by and313

Was in a mix of changing devices totally forgot about this thread back then. Take care.

Thanks.

Please feel free to close this thread; it served it's purpose 4 years ago and there is probably nothing meaningful to say at this point, about FM on the now ancient HTC Legend.
16th April 2015, 10:35 AM |#130  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 742

More
Quote:

Thanks.

Please feel free to close this thread; it served it's purpose 4 years ago and there is probably nothing meaningful to say at this point, about FM on the now ancient HTC Legend.

Sure.

And good luck with android auto i saw you made some significant advancements
The Following User Says Thank You to and313 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift and313 Ad-Free
16th April 2015, 09:31 PM |#131  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by and313

Sure.

And good luck with android auto i saw you made some significant advancements

As OP Original Poster you should be able to close it yourself.

Just click on Thread Tools at the top and select Close.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)