[YESS!!!]Revolutionary S-OFF&Recovery Tool (TMOUS 0008 Fixed)

96 posts
Thanks Meter: 37
 
Post Reply Email Thread
30th July 2011, 11:33 AM |#451  
MrEdDy23's Avatar
Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Thank you so much! Excellent work guys! I have the S-OFF
30th July 2011, 12:18 PM |#452  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am stuck - Please help
Tmob us sensation
Ran it, and it says Revolution s off in recovery screen (pink letters on top) but can't access recovery or run apps that require root

If I try to run the tool again it says "Found your device: HTC Sensation 4G <pyramid-1.17.1011. Android: 2.3.3, Rom Version: 1.29.531.2
Your device is not supported at this time

Now what?
30th July 2011, 12:31 PM |#453  
zippa713's Avatar
Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by missing2

Guys! Do you know the code to make the series number pop up???

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

*#06# displays IMEI on T-mobile phones

Star;pound;zero-six;pound
30th July 2011, 01:19 PM |#454  
demon187's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charleston, South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I can't get it to s-off stays on acquiring root method 3 on tmo 008 was there for over 3 hrs what am I doing wrong

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App
30th July 2011, 01:32 PM |#455  
Rainbow86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Question Same here
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon187

I can't get it to s-off stays on acquiring root method 3 on tmo 008 was there for over 3 hrs what am I doing wrong

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App




Same here just stuck on acquiring root method 3 on my
HTC Sensation Z710e


Why and how can I fix it?


Regards,
Rainbow86
30th July 2011, 01:37 PM |#456  
jmcdonald58's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Worth,Tx
Thanks Meter: 324
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon187

I can't get it to s-off stays on acquiring root method 3 on tmo 008 was there for over 3 hrs what am I doing wrong

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App

Me to it seems to be so easy per the instrusions here is what I have done
1 d/l the drivers 3.0.0.007
2 installed on my pc
3 I HAVE HTC SYNC uninstalled
4 d/l revoulutionary and unzipped
5 set phone on usb debug mode
6 run the setup process in charge only
7 enter beta key
8 stuck at acquiring root method 3
damn
I happy for all that had an easy go of it I am feeling left out, Is there something I am doing wrong or can anybody guide me in right direction I rooted many devices I am a little flustered at the point
30th July 2011, 01:49 PM |#457  
doniqcc's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag chicago
Thanks Meter: 2,087
 
Donate to Me
More
I keep getting invalid beta key anyone else ran into the same issue.
30th July 2011, 02:00 PM |#458  
awdlexusis's Avatar
Senior Member
colorado
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doniqcc

I keep getting invalid beta key anyone else ran into the same issue.

This is the problem I keep running into. No luck wondering what I can do to get past that or get another key.. Anyone??
30th July 2011, 02:16 PM |#459  
PandaKiller's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lisboa / Leiria
Thanks Meter: 63
 
Donate to Me
More
Talking
Hi
Thanks for your amazing work.
Now I'm an S-Off user, so how I can install a new radio?
CWM Recovery ?
PG58IMG.zip ?
Other ?
30th July 2011, 02:28 PM |#460  
offdutyninja808's Avatar
Senior Member
Augusta
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcdonald58

Me to it seems to be so easy per the instrusions here is what I have done
1 d/l the drivers 3.0.0.007
2 installed on my pc
3 I HAVE HTC SYNC uninstalled
4 d/l revoulutionary and unzipped
5 set phone on usb debug mode
6 run the setup process in charge only
7 enter beta key
8 stuck at acquiring root method 3
damn
I happy for all that had an easy go of it I am feeling left out, Is there something I am doing wrong or can anybody guide me in right direction I rooted many devices I am a little flustered at the point

When you connect your phone, run it as HTC Sync mode. Not charge only mode.
30th July 2011, 02:30 PM |#461  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcdonald58

Me to it seems to be so easy per the instrusions here is what I have done
1 d/l the drivers 3.0.0.007
2 installed on my pc
3 I HAVE HTC SYNC uninstalled
4 d/l revoulutionary and unzipped
5 set phone on usb debug mode
6 run the setup process in charge only
7 enter beta key
8 stuck at acquiring root method 3
damn
I happy for all that had an easy go of it I am feeling left out, Is there something I am doing wrong or can anybody guide me in right direction I rooted many devices I am a little flustered at the point

Number 6 ... Try it with HTC-Sync-Mode !!! Normaly that works !!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes