FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD] Mattyg, UserJF, Battery Mods, AudioBoost, Camera Shutters, Data Throttle, More!

1,453 posts
Thanks Meter: 160

By userjf, Senior Member on 17th February 2011, 09:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th July 2011, 02:00 PM |#361  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Yo could you upload the new files...idk if it was #139's or my phone but I think I need to full wipe, my phone keeps restarting after I do like anything, send or receive a txt, close/back out of an application...its a pain in the neck. Luckily it restarts crazy fast, on average 5-10 seconds, still tho...

3rd time full wiping in a couple months (last 2 times because of FCs)

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

1st August 2011, 11:57 AM |#362  
Account currently disabled
Flag Freehold
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
I miss you guys
1st August 2011, 04:41 PM |#363  
Flag Conroe, TX
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanVanVan

Yo could you upload the new files...idk if it was #139's or my phone but I think I need to full wipe, my phone keeps restarting after I do like anything, send or receive a txt, close/back out of an application...its a pain in the neck. Luckily it restarts crazy fast, on average 5-10 seconds, still tho...

3rd time full wiping in a couple months (last 2 times because of FCs)

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Update to the latest nightly. There was a nightly somewhere in the late 130s or early 140s that had a bug that would cause the device to fastboot whenever the device went to sleep or screen turned off in landscape.

Sent from my CM7 Droid Incredible using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to GooTz66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GooTz66 Ad-Free
2nd August 2011, 12:29 AM |#364  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GooTz66

Update to the latest nightly. There was a nightly somewhere in the late 130s or early 140s that had a bug that would cause the device to fastboot whenever the device went to sleep or screen turned off in landscape.

Yeah that was the problem, thanks. Googling I thought it was doing a "hot reboot" or as you said fast reboot, because it didn't show the "HTC Incredible" white boot screen first. Anyway, full wipe and new nightly and its good as new, even if the full wipe was unnecessary.

Thanks again..
2nd August 2011, 12:34 AM |#365  
Flag Conroe, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanVanVan

Yeah that was the problem, thanks. Googling I thought it was doing a "hot reboot" or as you said fast reboot, because it didn't show the "HTC Incredible" white boot screen first. Anyway, full wipe and new nightly and its good as new, even if the full wipe was unnecessary.

Thanks again..

Anytime! Glad to hear you are back up and running like normal!
2nd August 2011, 04:07 AM |#366  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 0

More
For newer nightlies, the current 139 build of the mods fails. I presume that perhaps the new kernel and its dependencies are causing this problem.

That said, no hurry, but updated for Nightly 152 would be most appreciated.
9th October 2011, 04:01 PM |#367  
Thanks Meter: 361

More
AUDIOBOOST KERNEL: didnt work says bad zip im running cm7 i really need a boost on my incredible2 volume i was hoping to take advantage of this kernel, what do u think the problem is thanks in advance
9th October 2011, 04:07 PM |#368  
Flag Conroe, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubuntunerd

AUDIOBOOST KERNEL: didnt work says bad zip im running cm7 i really need a boost on my incredible2 volume i was hoping to take advantage of this kernel, what do u think the problem is thanks in advance

I would recommended using Chad's 8/15 or his and Tinys 10/1 kernel instead

9th October 2011, 04:18 PM |#369  

More
Quote:

I would recommended using Chad's 8/15 or his and Tinys 10/1 kernel instead

thanks for the fast response if is not to much to ask do you have the links to them

and can you tell me which would be better in your opinion thanks in advance
9th October 2011, 04:25 PM |#370  
Flag Conroe, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubuntunerd

thanks for the fast response if is not to much to ask do you have the links to them

and can you tell me which would be better in your opinion thanks in advance

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=848453

Difference between the 2 is that the 10/1 has SMARTASS v2 governor. Everything else is the same. You can find the 10/1 as well as the 10/8 (newest I guess) here:

http://www.incredikernel.com/?page_id=10

I believe there is talk about the 10/8 on the last page or so in the Incredikernel thread above.
9th October 2011, 04:35 PM |#371  

More
Quote:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=848453

Difference between the 2 is that the 10/1 has SMARTASS v2 governor. Everything else is the same. You can find the 10/1 as well as the 10/8 (newest I guess) here:

http://www.incredikernel.com/?page_id=10

I believe there is talk about the 10/8 on the last page or so in the Incredikernel thread above.

thank you im checking them out now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)