Post Reply Email Thread
31st July 2011, 11:56 PM |#501  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomskipsp

Upgrade to 1.7 then...

Thank you for your advice but i cannot do it now. If you ask why; this tablet is my girlfriend's device so i don"t have it at the moment. I will re flash it or install some roms in a few days
1st August 2011, 11:46 PM |#502  
Flag Manchester, UK
Thanks Meter: 460

More
This is a bloody god ROM.
I am amazed! A budget tablet turned into a great machine. Only flaw is the screen - it doesn't always react well on the screen borders and has some flaws with watching angles.

For £200... I am very happy.
2nd August 2011, 12:34 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sörnäinen

This is a bloody god ROM.
I am amazed! A budget tablet turned into a great machine. Only flaw is the screen - it doesn't always react well on the screen borders and has some flaws with watching angles.

For £200... I am very happy.

Viewing angles is due to cheap screen and can't be fixed, the other issue I'm hoping will be fixed soon as it's very frustrating.
2nd August 2011, 12:47 PM |#504  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyonas

Viewing angles is due to cheap screen and can't be fixed, the other issue I'm hoping will be fixed soon as it's very frustrating.

do you try to use anaglyph 3D specification of games? i wonder how it works and looks.
2nd August 2011, 01:45 PM |#505  
Flag Manchester, UK

More
Quote:

the viewing angles seem to be a problem mainly in portrait mode, or am I wrong? I guessed the touchscreen issue on the edges were also a hardware issue? They are not? There might be help? I like to hear that!
2nd August 2011, 09:16 PM |#506  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 113

Donate to Me
More
Test Build 43 is now available to flash (sitting on the .36 kernel) if people want to test the speedy new base!

Have fun!

newbe5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zebwen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zebwen Ad-Free
2nd August 2011, 09:30 PM |#507  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebwen

Test Build 43 is now available to flash (sitting on the .36 kernel) if people want to test the speedy new base!

Have fun!

newbe5

Wohooo! ..downloading!!
2nd August 2011, 11:16 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
@newbe5

omg perfect you are amazing developer and your friends
3rd August 2011, 12:20 AM |#509  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sörnäinen

the viewing angles seem to be a problem mainly in portrait mode, or am I wrong? I guessed the touchscreen issue on the edges were also a hardware issue? They are not? There might be help? I like to hear that!

I wondered before about the screen edge thing and when I asked the answer I got was that it's fixable meaning software. I believe that's true as I didn't have such issues with non-HC ROMs.
3rd August 2011, 12:23 AM |#510  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebwen

Have fun!

newbe5

I'm tempted but having to flash the modded recovery is a pain. I'll wait to see how long it is before the next test before committing to it. That or seeing reports from others on stability.
3rd August 2011, 12:25 AM |#511  
Flag Manchester, UK

More
Quote:

I wondered before about the screen edge thing and when I asked the answer I got was that it's fixable meaning software. I believe that's true as I didn't have such issues with non-HC ROMs.

Hm. I had it with CM7, too - at least I think so, I had trouble when things were to close to the edges of the screen.

Let´s hope you are right and this issue can be solved. Would be great, it´s really annoying, especially when reading eBooks in Portrait mode...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)