FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

10/30/11 [Theme/Splash][Sense 3.0 Skin]Dark Horse Forever v3.3/Guns Mods

1,216 posts
Thanks Meter: 971
 
By jonathanphx1, Senior Member on 20th March 2011, 08:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th August 2011, 12:27 AM |#991  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch73

Meh. I checked it out. A little too Comic Sans-y for my taste. Back to Liberation Sans for me.

Lol. That's why I like it. It's a readable graffiti type font.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse INFECTED Synergy bolt running Ziggys latest.
 
 
5th August 2011, 04:49 AM |#992  
Carolinawilly1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Who has tried flashing DH over the newest nightly??

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
5th August 2011, 05:44 AM |#993  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinawilly1

Who has tried flashing DH over the newest nightly??

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Not I. Too many changes for my personal taste. Im actually using sense too.
5th August 2011, 06:07 AM |#994  
c_live_lee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Augusta, GA
Thanks Meter: 637
 
Donate to Me
More
Same here. I'm waiting til someone comes out with a theme based off the new nightly before I flash anything over. Oh wait! Wasn't someone supposed to be working on something like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

Not I. Too many changes for my personal taste. Im actually using sense too.

5th August 2011, 06:15 AM |#995  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_live_lee

Same here. I'm waiting til someone comes out with a theme based off the new nightly before I flash anything over. Oh wait! Wasn't someone supposed to be working on something like that?

Eh, they should take their time imo. Dont wanna rush a good thing, plus we dont want them gettin burnt out. lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to McLabia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift McLabia Ad-Free
5th August 2011, 06:40 AM |#996  
c_live_lee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Augusta, GA
Thanks Meter: 637
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

Eh, they should take their time imo. Dont wanna rush a good thing, plus we dont want them gettin burnt out. lol.

Suck up! LOL I was just makin a joke. I'm not so worried about themes anyway. Not having my phone themed right now is almost like having a new theme.
5th August 2011, 07:59 AM |#997  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_live_lee

Suck up! LOL I was just makin a joke. I'm not so worried about themes anyway. Not having my phone themed right now is almost like having a new theme.

Lol. Nah, I just dont want them to get burnt on the theming. Im thinking longterm while youre thinking about the here and now. :P Id be fine with them waiting till V, Zig and Esch fix the bugs that Esch keeps talking about.
5th August 2011, 08:05 AM |#998  
c_live_lee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Augusta, GA
Thanks Meter: 637
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

Lol. Nah, I just dont want them to get burnt on the theming. Im thinking longterm while youre thinking about the here and now. :P Id be fine with them waiting till V, Zig and Esch fix the bugs that Esch keeps talking about.

And I'd be happy if you ate my Hot Nut Sack! Lol



Seriously though, I'm not sweating it at all man. I'm with you on that, really.
5th August 2011, 08:10 AM |#999  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_live_lee

And I'd be happy if you ate my Hot Nut Sack! Lol

[IMG][/IMG]


Seriously though, I'm not sweating it at all man. I'm with you on that, really.

hahahaha. Sorry, Im not that kinda guy....granted, I heard thats what your gf said too...

/cough
5th August 2011, 08:20 AM |#1000  
c_live_lee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Augusta, GA
Thanks Meter: 637
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

hahahaha. Sorry, Im not that kinda guy....granted, I heard thats what your gf said too...

/cough

What can I say? Her sexy Adams apple was a big attraction for me!
5th August 2011, 11:21 AM |#1001  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinawilly1

Who has tried flashing DH over the newest nightly??

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I wouldn't. Way too much stuff seems to have changed. You may do so, but at your own risk. LOL
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes