SD is going mad

Search This thread

Homangni

May 20, 2011
Detroit
I'm experiencing a problem with my SD card...it often keeps saying mounted as read only, after I change the attributes( read only),it shows read only again after mounting. I cannot play songs n stuffs and apps in sd doesn't work, Pls help.

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
I'm experiencing a problem with my SD card...it often keeps saying mounted as read only, after I change the attributes( read only),it shows read only again after mounting. I cannot play songs n stuffs and apps in sd doesn't work, Pls help.

Is yours the stock one that came with the phone?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA App

mixalakis32

Mar 27, 2011
Yes, I have the stock SD card aswell..,it is only rated a poor class 2, so games saved on SD card (I.e - gangstar) tend to lag. Also my 720p videos lag when recording. Could this be the problem? Any advice from anyone?

i also have the stock class 2 samsung card (write speed=5) works pretty good with 3D games and apps. video bitrate is much lower than writing speed, so try to kill running applications, clearing cache, or a custom rom. i also had some lagging when i was recording 720 in the first seconds but now it's fixed ;)

Reactions: olyloh6696

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, I have the stock SD card aswell..,it is only rated a poor class 2, so games saved on SD card (I.e - gangstar) tend to lag. Also my 720p videos lag when recording. Could this be the problem? Any advice from anyone?

i also have the stock class 2 samsung card (write speed=5) works pretty good with 3D games and apps. video bitrate is much lower than writing speed, so try to kill running applications, clearing cache, or a custom rom. i also had some lagging when i was recording 720 in the first seconds but now it's fixed ;)