[ROM] NYMERIAN ROM and!... Nymeriasense updated 8-23

Search This thread

shelooga

Dec 6, 2010
NYMERIASENSE...
http://www.multiupload.com/LOADKH92DO

SENSE ROM IS BASED OFF TH3ORYS CL3ANTH3ORY 1.2 .
REMOVED A LOT OF APPS AND WIDGETS, CHECK IT OUT FLASH ADDICTS.

ALL BELOW RELATES TO AOSP ROM, LABELED NYMERIA 1.6 ON MULTIUPLOAD
NEW ROM OUT AGAIN, DAY I GET HOME FROM VACATION. BUILT OFF SLAYHERS CM7 RELEASE, 1.6.1
LOTS OF MINOR FIXES A FEW CLEAN UPS, SAME BASIC IDEA
sound is loud, flash works out of the box, gps and wifi are fine

the thanks dont change much; i couldnt do it without all people below and more.
extra thanks to droid theory again for answering stupid questions from a stupid person

nerozehls 2.6 dream kernel is baked in
some of theorys ram tweak
same theme
new market
a few extra apps to keep it stable and functioning
most of below still applies. enjoy the rom guys! feedback, bugs, etc.; please list so i can work on it! going on vacation in two days so no new release for at least a week. it will be nice to not flash a rom 10 times a day for once

THIS IS AN AOSP ROM!!!
I use the 704 radio; it works for me. If it doesn't for you, oh well, try another. (NOT 100% FUNCTIONAL, IM CURRENTLY EXPERIMENTING WITH ALL RADIOS

Thanks to DroidTh3ory. and Slayher for the 2.3.5 build
and again. and again and again. and again and again and again.
and thanks to the cyangenmod team, and chingy for the radio, jcase for everything. slayher, imoseyon, viperboy and nerozhel
and all the other developers I dont know but helped get us everything we have and the ones I've failed to mention by name.
thanks to fixxxer2008 for some theme images and ideas
same to zhp pilot, and debian dog
droid pirate for icons
bp328i for theme help.
And DroidTh3ory again, and slayher, and nero, to be thorough

This is more designed for me than a community, but am sharing in case it fits anothers fancy

So its AOSP.
I removed most live wall papers. I dont use them
moved maps and terminal and to data/app, and added a few like youtube, titanium back up, and google sky map (people dont pay enough attention to the stars; heres your chance)
its themed out the wazoo. i spent the most time on that and thats where most of the contributions also come in. its blue, cyan, black, and a lot of high res icons
build.prop is slightly tweaked, memory management is all DroidTh3orys work, I dont know enough about it all to alter and keep it all working
I highly recommend using ADW EX. its simply amazing.

So far the only 'issue' I see is that the battery meter won't animate/move while charging. I need a beer so bad that I'm not working on that any further today.

Feedback and "Thanks" are appreciated, but all real credit and such go to DroidTh3ory. Any questions, fill the thread.
Mirror it if you'd like, but I doubt that many will be clogging up the servers.

enjoy!

http://www.multiupload.com/269CAD81Y0

Attachments

• screenshot-1312749891636.jpg
    screenshot-1312749891636.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3,915
  • screenshot-1312749905020.jpg
    screenshot-1312749905020.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2,574
  • screenshot-1312749949569.jpg
    screenshot-1312749949569.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2,092
Last edited:

MarkMyShark

Apr 1, 2011
Congrats might give it a try after I get tired of LTB 2.6

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using XDA App

GoldenCyn

Oct 31, 2007
Brooklyn
www.facebook.com
Nice. Any chance that someone can start a thread on how to create your own ROM. What tools to use, what to read and how to properly ask for help. I would love to create my own as well since as soon as I install any rom i liposuction the bloat out add better apps and utilities.

I always remove these from AOSP roms: uploadfromtaptalk1312757686629.jpg

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt running Pur3AO5PTh3ory 1.2X using XDA Premium App

shelooga

Dec 6, 2010
the mirror is now up.

Nice. Any chance that someone can start a thread on how to create your own ROM. What tools to use, what to read and how to properly ask for help. I would love to create my own as well since as soon as I install any rom i liposuction the bloat out add better apps and utilities.

I always remove these from AOSP roms: View attachment 680814

i wish i would have had one these.. its more of a 100 thread process. but not that hard. tedious to start. i use the android kitchen to put it all together. 7zip to really get into the files. gimp or pixlr to alter images, and search for a lot of icon packs and such. it'd be a long thread with a lot of detail, lot of links, lot of screenshots. check out the android kitchen first is my suggestion

GoldenCyn

Oct 31, 2007
Brooklyn
www.facebook.com
I hear that phrase thrown around alot "android kitchen". What is it and how do I go about using it?

shelooga

Dec 6, 2010
thanks for the praise guys! ill try to keep an updated version out to go with theorys roms, but i def cant keep up with him. as i worked on this originally his 1.2x came out, one day later and hes got 1.2.2 and working on another. sheesh!

CharliesTheMan

Thanks for posting the rom. I'm going to give it a shot and play around with it some later. I'm just now beginning to learn the ins and outs, and inside outs, of roms, and doing some theming. I just wanted to congratulate you on building a beautiful rom, and THANKS for taking a few minutes to answer some questions. That's how a lot of us get started.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NYMERIASENSE...
    http://www.multiupload.com/LOADKH92DO

SENSE ROM IS BASED OFF TH3ORYS CL3ANTH3ORY 1.2 .
    REMOVED A LOT OF APPS AND WIDGETS, CHECK IT OUT FLASH ADDICTS.

ALL BELOW RELATES TO AOSP ROM, LABELED NYMERIA 1.6 ON MULTIUPLOAD
    NEW ROM OUT AGAIN, DAY I GET HOME FROM VACATION. BUILT OFF SLAYHERS CM7 RELEASE, 1.6.1
    LOTS OF MINOR FIXES A FEW CLEAN UPS, SAME BASIC IDEA
    sound is loud, flash works out of the box, gps and wifi are fine

the thanks dont change much; i couldnt do it without all people below and more.
    extra thanks to droid theory again for answering stupid questions from a stupid person

nerozehls 2.6 dream kernel is baked in
    some of theorys ram tweak
    same theme
    new market
    a few extra apps to keep it stable and functioning
    most of below still applies. enjoy the rom guys! feedback, bugs, etc.; please list so i can work on it! going on vacation in two days so no new release for at least a week. it will be nice to not flash a rom 10 times a day for once

THIS IS AN AOSP ROM!!!
    I use the 704 radio; it works for me. If it doesn't for you, oh well, try another. (NOT 100% FUNCTIONAL, IM CURRENTLY EXPERIMENTING WITH ALL RADIOS

Thanks to DroidTh3ory. and Slayher for the 2.3.5 build
    and again. and again and again. and again and again and again.
    and thanks to the cyangenmod team, and chingy for the radio, jcase for everything. slayher, imoseyon, viperboy and nerozhel
    and all the other developers I dont know but helped get us everything we have and the ones I've failed to mention by name.
    thanks to fixxxer2008 for some theme images and ideas
    same to zhp pilot, and debian dog
    droid pirate for icons
    bp328i for theme help.
    And DroidTh3ory again, and slayher, and nero, to be thorough

This is more designed for me than a community, but am sharing in case it fits anothers fancy

So its AOSP.
    I removed most live wall papers. I dont use them
    moved maps and terminal and to data/app, and added a few like youtube, titanium back up, and google sky map (people dont pay enough attention to the stars; heres your chance)
    its themed out the wazoo. i spent the most time on that and thats where most of the contributions also come in. its blue, cyan, black, and a lot of high res icons
    build.prop is slightly tweaked, memory management is all DroidTh3orys work, I dont know enough about it all to alter and keep it all working
    I highly recommend using ADW EX. its simply amazing.

So far the only 'issue' I see is that the battery meter won't animate/move while charging. I need a beer so bad that I'm not working on that any further today.

Feedback and "Thanks" are appreciated, but all real credit and such go to DroidTh3ory. Any questions, fill the thread.
    Mirror it if you'd like, but I doubt that many will be clogging up the servers.

enjoy!

http://www.multiupload.com/269CAD81Y0
    I just did a massive clean up of my SD unfortunately. Its all on my laptop, which is back home.
    I've got 1.1.1 aosp n used rootexplorer to drop aicboot in there, but still can't find chmod

Chmod777 is the permissions. Just give the aicbootfix.apk full permissions. :)

Sent from my A05PTH3ORY using XDA App