By doixanh, Inactive Recognized Developer on 14th May 2011, 11:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th August 2011, 10:40 AM |#4131  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 14,606

Donate to Me
More
yes, install swype manually. its in my froyobread now.
7th August 2011, 06:27 PM |#4132  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 0

More
settle the problem ad.... now enjoying the stability of FroyoBread.... yippie~~~~
8th August 2011, 08:56 AM |#4133  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
the new android market is kinda too flashy and stuff,, but anyways is there a way i can get my stock android market back?
8th August 2011, 10:49 PM |#4134  
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 98

Donate to Me
More
unofficial update for v023b v11c - 17-september
I've put together a collection of updates and tweaks for the FroyoBread v023b (and v022 too!) users. This is an unofficial update, but I do my best to bring the best FroyoBread experience possible! Pre FroyoBread v022 users should upgrade to FroyoBread 023b before applying to reduce risk of "getting served". XD ...seriously.

All credits to the guys who developed them and were kind enough to share it in the community. If you appreciate their work, please visit their link and say Thanks.[/B]

*UPDATE v9 removed due to permissions bug in the installation script. Its highly recommended to install the latest update.

v11c - CONTENTS:
updated! * Video Sync parameters. This will prevent FCs in DEFAULT camera recorder while improving the A/V sync. All credits to jkrauser2, source HERE I recommend you to CLEAR Default camera's application data via app management menu to prevent FCs. If you keep having FCs, you can roll back to default settings using default-sync.zip via xrecovery
* sense boot sound, from GingerDX
UPDATED FILE PERMISSIONS!! I forgot to update the permissions in the install script... XD Thanks ilarisk for reporting the bug.
replaced youtube app by smaller one, by DX
* updated memory kill parameters. For better responsiveness, more RAM, etc. source here
* revised - decreased SD cache to 512kb. I've experienced better overall performance using this cache size.
* updated autobrightness settings, as suggested by alfasamsung here TIP: for better autobrightness performance remember to eneble "allow light decrease" in cyanogenmod settings -> user interface -> automatic backlight
* added bootsound bootsound source here, you can change the sound by replacing android_audio.mp3, in media folder
* updated Radio.apk: czar2x aesthetic fix for this application, source here (note: there is a newer "fix" posted later, but it does not work at all).
* replaced DSPManager.apk: from Srom, it seems to be more accurate as stated previoulsy in this thread.
* updated IO filemanager

OPTIONAL CONTENT:
* replaced Vending.apk: back to old market from slade's MiniCM 6.01 & Froyobread 020, for improved speed and preventing FCs. REQUIRES MANUAL INSTALLATION. Download HERE

MANUAL TWEAKS - only if you reverted to default video config
1. Video Sync: (for v9 only, there is no need for this in v10 and above) LgCamera (or similar) users, check these SETTINGS by URINUDNK. Remember there is a trade-off between FPS and audio sync. setting FPS to 20 or 25 and setting the right audio codec will improve the A/V sync.

2. Improve Battery life:
a. Remove/freeze Google Maps. Use other map software that doesn't use so much resources (and therefore, battery even when idle!!).
b. Use the built-in power widget to MANUALLY disable mobile data when you're not using it. Don't use automatic 3g or data disabling apps 'cause they eat your resources and battery too.

INSTALLATION
As usual, copy the zip file to the SD card, rename it to "update.zip" and apply it via xrecovery.
The market application (vending.apk) has to be manually installed from the sd card (thanks kakho55 and zhuhang for the info)

enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Vending.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.19 MB, 1225 views)
File Type: zip update11b.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.06 MB, 633 views)
File Type: zip default-sync.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.0 KB, 159 views)
File Type: zip update11c.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.06 MB, 775 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mimorqleko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mimorqleko Ad-Free
8th August 2011, 11:28 PM |#4135  
Flag Mayo
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimorqleko

Hi everyone!

I've put together some updates for the v023b and tweaks for those who are still using this amazing ROM

It contains the following:
* replaced Vending.apk: back to old market from slade's MiniCM 6.01, for improved speed and preventing FCs.
* replaced DSPManager.apk: from Srom, it seems to be more accurate as stated previoulsy in this thread.
* updated IO filemanager
* replaced Radio.apk: czar2x latest aesthetic fix for this application.
* replaced Phone.apk by Carpe-Dimi, Contacts.apk and Deskclock.apk by Eyama

EXTRAS:
* decreased SD cache to 256kb. I've experienced better overall performance using this cache size.
* added battery a "battery drain fix" that could improve the battery life of our froyobread.

Installation:
as usual, copy to SD card, and apply via update.zip (in xrecovery).

Important: This is not my development, I take no credit the content of this update. I just putted together some updates for Froyobread 0.23b ROM. Please tell me if I forgot to mention some developer's work included in this update.

enjoy.

Nice job, it will be handy as I go back to FB sometimes on my x8 and my wife's x8 will stay on FB23 until GingerDx is near final. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my X8 using XDA App
9th August 2011, 04:29 AM |#4136  
Flag KUALA LUMPUR
Thanks Meter: 139

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi everyone!

I've put together some updates for the v023b and tweaks for those who are still using this amazing ROM

Important: This is not my development, so I take no credit the content of this update. I just putted together some updates for Froyobread 0.23b ROM. Please tell me if I forgot to mention some developer's work included in this update.

CONTENTS:
* replaced Vending.apk: back to old market from slade's MiniCM 6.01, for improved speed and preventing FCs.
* updated IO filemanager
* replaced Radio.apk: czar2x latest aesthetic fix for this application.
* replaced Phone.apk by Carpe-Dimi, Contacts.apk and Deskclock.apk by Eyama

EXTRAS:
* decreased SD cache to 256kb. I've experienced better overall performance using this cache size.
* added battery a "battery drain fix" that could improve the battery life of our froyobread.

INSTALLATION
as usual, copy to SD card, and apply the update.zip via xrecovery.

enjoy.

nice custom update dude... Thanks..

[email protected]
9th August 2011, 04:32 AM |#4137  
Flag KUALA LUMPUR

Donate to Me
More
in fb 23 our auto brightness is work incorrectly.. but i take -gingercrust- hw.sh files n rewrite n pass to our fb23 hw.sh .. work correctly ...

[email protected]
9th August 2011, 04:38 AM |#4138  
Flag LA

Donate to Me
More
Autobrightness optional update - UPDATED!
REMOVED - merged the autobrightness addon with the post v023b update pack.
9th August 2011, 04:47 AM |#4139  
Flag LA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakho55

in fb 23 our auto brightness is work incorrectly.. but i take -gingercrust- hw.sh files n rewrite n pass to our fb23 hw.sh .. work correctly ...

[email protected]

@kakho55
Have you managed to port this config to Froyobread??
the sensor parameters are in hw_config.sh

please post the fixed sensor parameters
9th August 2011, 05:00 AM |#4140  
Flag KUALA LUMPUR

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@kakho55
Have you managed to port this config to Froyobread??
the sensor parameters are in hw_config.sh

please post the fixed sensor parameters

ya... i port it to fb23
i post the files later dude.. im working time.

[email protected]
9th August 2011, 05:11 AM |#4141  
Flag KUALA LUMPUR

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok, here goes a Second Flavour of the previous update:

This update includes the same updates as above but has a tweaked autobrightness.
With this one the phone is much more responsive to changes in luminosity than before.

What has changed?
*changed: hw_config.sh

Installation:
Same as above. remember to rename it to update.zip

hope you like it.

i try ur hw.sh update.
auto brightness work correctly.. good work mate...
in the display setting cannot set auto brightness on . must stick off..

[email protected]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.2.9, features, froyo, froyobread, gingerbread, unique

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)